Chapter 6 - The Skull Hoodie

3rd person:

Kaminari heard a soft thump from outside the door, making him slightly flinch because of the silence, already slightly broken by the soft droplets of rain hitting Izuku's window.

He carefully climbed out of bed, and put a pillow in Midoriya's arms for him to cuddle instead of himself.

He decided to inspect the small thump, deciding it was nothing, but worried someone could have been spying on them. Maybe one of the girls, or Kirishima. Or even worse. Bakugo.

He tiptoed over to the door gently, placing his feet flat on the floor, stepping to the side to open the door. He slowly creaked it open, the door making soft creaking sounds.

Laying on the ground right outside of his door was a large black hoodie, with a skull symbol on the front of it.

Kaminari sighed, immediately recognizing the hoodie of his friend. How could he forget the iconic black hoodie, matching similarly to the black T-shirt he often wore, and Midoriya stole to wear on occasions.

He slowly scooped up the hoodie, before slipping back inside of the room, carefully closing the door behind him.

Hey layed the hoodie next to Midoriya before sneaking back out of the room, not wanting to make Bakugo angry about him staying there.