Chapter 8 - Unwanted guest

The door creaked open and he felt someone gazing over him.

As Izuku froze, he felt the person step closer, and he felt his heart sunk as he recognized the footsteps of the person.

"Deku. Are you done being a pussy now? Acting all fucking lovey dovey with everyone but me."

He slowly sat up in his bed, holding his blanket just over his mouth as if trying to hide himself, shameful of himself.

"that's it? not gonna say anything? you're probably sleeping around aren't you. that's why you won't fuck me, huh? You're a slut. Fucking floozy.. "

"w-what..?"

His eyes widened as he tried not to cry. He was so desperate for validation from his boyfriend that he immediately tossed away his own feelings.

"i-i wouldn't do that.. please.. don't leave me.."

By saying that, he was immediately submitting himself and any power that he had to his boyfriend. But as Katsuki saw the pain and fear in his small boyfriends face, he felt his heart sink again. Realizing that once again, he hurt him with his words.

Instead of an apology, Katsuki opened his mouth to apologize, then closed it, and left the room once again.

Once again, all alone. Sad and useless laid Izuku in the small bed. The room felt so cold, as his entire body trembled with sadness and fear, hoping and hoping that now, katsuki wont leave him.

Before he had pondered if breaking up with him was a good idea, but now he felt desperate at the thought of Katsuki leaving him. He scolded himself for thinking such things, and decided to sleep it off, hoping that maybe he wouldn't wake back up in the morning.