2. Choosing A Leader

[M/N] POV

I was making my way to U.A High, unfortunately my way is blocked by reporters.

"Hey, what's it like to be teach by the number one hero?" One of the reporter says shoving a mic at my face.

"Wait All might's the number one hero? Looks like I'm been living under a rock, cause I don't know that" Giving them a closed eye smile while rubbing my nape.

"HUH!!" They all stunned and look at me weirdly.

While their stunned I quickly run away from the crowd towards class 1-A.

----------

"You'll be picking class representatives" Aizawa said which make chaos erupt from the class.

Everyone starts shouting on reasons why they'll be a great class representative.

"So its like choosing a leader huh?" I said to himself.

Iida then silence the class by suggesting to hold an election to whoever have the most vote will be the class representative

In the end Midoriya and Yaoyorozu were picked as the class representatives, which lead to a sulking Iida over his 1 vote.

Lunch came around and a learning session starts for me...

A learning session on how to use chopsticks.

"Ok, place the first chopstick between your pointer finger and thumb; balance it on your ring finger." Midoriya says as he demonstrate it to me.

"You know I said I was fine not learning how to use chopsticks."

"Now let me enjoy my Juyeyun Chili Chicken in peace" I denied Midoriya's teaching, trying to enjoy me lunch.

The others then proceed to ask Iida about his family.

Suddenly, a loud alarm went off interrupting their conversation.

"WHAT'S A LEVEL THREE SECURITY BREACH?!" Iida asked someone next to him.

"IT MEANS SOMEONE GONE PASS THE SCHOOLS SECURITY SYSTEM, IN MY THREE YEARS THIS HAS NEVER HAPPEN!!" The upperclassmen replied him as the evacuation starts.

I oaid no mind and just continue eating my lunch...

Only for me to get drag by the crowd.

'Damm them.'

The alarm caused panic to arise in the students as they pushed each others to go to the exit.

I was getting pushed by the crowd, then my back hit the window with a thud.

I look at the window and realize that its just the media.

"Are they really that desperate for an interview?"

Something went zooming pass me, I turn my head to find what just when passed me...

Only to find Iida right at the exit sign.

'Pff! You're kidding!'

"Everyone, everything's fine!" He yells gathering everyone's attention.

"It's just the media! There's nothing to be worry about! Everything's fine"

After what Iida said the panic died down and everything went back to normal.

----------

When class starts Midoriya decided to give his position to Iida and everyone respect/agreed on Midoriya's decision.

Currently, we're sitting on the bus trying to get to our destination to do today's training session.