14. Rescue Mission

3rd Person POV

"What in Teyvat are you guys doing?"

"Nothing! We're just chatting ya, chatting." Kirishima respond giving [M/N] an uneasy smile.

The male sighs, a shadow looming over his face giving them a glare.

"If you're trying to fool a Fatui, It won't work."

They tense up.

'He looks more intimidating now.' They thought in unison.

"Well then, which one of you guys are gonna tell me? What exactly you guys are doing?"

"It won't hurt to tell him, I mean he is a part of the Fatui. We need all the help we can get." Midoriya whisper to them.

"We're gonna go and rescue Kacchan."

"So you guys are gonna do a rescue mission?"

They nodded.

"You guys know that it will be dangerous right? You guys could get killed, have you thing about that?"

They when silent at his words, looking at the floor not wanting to look at him in the eyes.

"Y-yeah, we know a-about that, b-but-"

"Which is why I'm coming with you guys."

They look up from the floor looking at him with widened eyes.

"R-really?!"

"Yup! Now do you guys have a plan?"

They when silent again.

"Oh you gotta be kidding me." [M/N] rubbed the bridge of his nose.

-Time Skip-

"Do we really need these disguises?" [M/N] asked.

He is wearing a red dress shirt the long sleeves folded stopping on his elbows, with gray pants, and a long red hair wig put in a ponytail.

"Of course! Its so the villains won't recognized us!" Yaoyorozu explained.

"She just wants to go shopping, isn't she?" [M/N] whispered to Todoroki.

"Seems so."

Todoroki then took a glanced at [M/N].

'His eyes no longer shines anymore, its like the light inside it died, giving it a dead-like look.'

Then they hear a loud boom, like a sound of a building collapsing and immediately head to the direction the sound came from.

They manage to sneak up on the villains, hiding behind a small wall of a destroyed building.

"Well, what's the plan? We can't just go in there."

"We have to be mindful about The Abyss Order as well, they may not be here at the moment but their somehow affiliated with the League of Villains." [M/N] continued.

"I have a plan, but I need a better understanding on how your quirk works [M/N] and it's also depends on you Kirishima, whether or not Kacchan-"

"Just tell us the plan Midoriya." Todoroki cut him off.

----------

Suddenly a solid water arrow hits Mr. Compress on his arm getting him wet the moment the arrow didn't maintain its arrow shape anymore.