7. The Final Match

3rd Person POV

"NOW IT'S TIME FOR THE SEMI-FINALS OF THE TOURNAMENT! LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" Present Mic announce.

"LET'S STAR THIS MATCH WITH A BANG! FROM THE HERO COURSE, HIS THE ONE THAT WON HIS FIRST MATCH BY A LANDSLIDE AND LEFT THE AUDIENCES FROZEN! SHOTO TODOROKI! VERSUS! HE MADE AN AWESOME COMEBACK BY SHOWING US SOME IMPRESSIVE MOVES! ALSO FROM THE HERO COURSE, IZUKU MIDORIYA! BEGIN!"

Todoroki wasted no time and immediately sends an ice attack to Midoriya only to be broken by the shockwave he created with his quirk but breaks his finger in the process.

"This is like Uraraka's match allover again." Iida pointed out which [M/N] hummed in agreement.

This continues on for a while until Midoriya manage to land a hit.

"Its your! Your quirk not his!"

After that fire start to rise from Todoroki's left side.

"IS THAT?!" Present Mic said in disbelief.

[M/N] meanwhile have an amused face watching this whole thing unfold.

'He finally use his left side.' [M/N] thought with an amused smirk on his face.

"YES SHOTO! You finally accepted your purpose? That's it! Very nice! With my blood you will surpassed me and lived up to the reason why I created you!"

"ENDEAVOR SUDDENLY SHOUTS WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT?! WHAT A DOTING FATHER!?"

'I think that's not words of encouragement.' [M/N] sweatdrops.

Todoroki then sends an ice attack at Midoriya only to be dodge by jumping over it. They raise they're hands to use their quirk, but once their power collided it creates a strong explosion.

Dust and debris flying everywhere engulfing the whole stadium.

"This is insane!"

"What's going on down there?"

"WHAT JUST HAPPENED!? SERIOUSLY ERASER HEAD, WHAT IS IT WITH YOUR STUDENTS?!"

"The area around the ring must have cooled down, then rapidly expand when it got heated up."

"THAT'S THE CAUSE OF THE EXPLOSION!? I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING!? IS THE MATCH STILL GOING OR WHAT?!"

"Looks like.... Flowers..... have bloomed." [M/N] said in a monotone voice.

The dust cleared to revealed Midoriya badly wounded and out of bounds.

"Izuku Midoriya is out of bounds! Shoto Todoroki advanced to the next round!" Midnight announced.

-Time Skip-

3rd Person POV

"It looks like there's something on your mind." Yaoyorozu asked Todoroki.

"Yeah."

"Still thinking on what Midoriya said to you back at the match?"

"No.... Its actually about my cousin."

"[M/N]? Your worried about your match with him?"

"No, I'm not worried. Just thinking of a way to beat him."

She looks confused the moment he said that.

"Back then when we were 14. His family came to visit and stay for a month. We would duel together sometimes..... But I never beat him." Todoroki explained.

"He always finds a way to beat me no matter what. And he'll do it with that smile of his too." Todoroki clenched his hand into a fist, remembering all the times he have been beaten.