16. The Big Three

3rd Person POV

At the end of the day, everyone was happy that they pass their license exam and finally own a license... Well... Almost everyone.

"So.. You and Bakugou got on house arrest?" [M/N] asked Midoriya.

"Y-yeah"

"Because you guys fight against each other?"

"T-that's right."

"Did you win or lose?"

"I-I lose..."

[M/N] sighs in frustration.

"A warrior must always be ready to face any challenge with his blade. But by the looks of it you're not ready at all."

Midoriya look at the ground refuse to look at the dull eyed male in the eye.

"The outcome of the battle is irrelevant - what matters is that you learn from the experience." [M/N] give him an advice.

Midoriya look up from the ground, looking at the male with widened eyes.

"You really know a lot of stuff when it comes to fighting and battles." Uraraka said clapping her hand together.

"Of course! Which is why I, [M/N] always takes every opportunity to become stronger."

"But if you decided to fight anyone else don't go dying on me before we lay it all on the line in our own final battle! I won't allow it!"

"W-w-what!" Midoriya stuttered.

-Time Skip-

[M/N] POV

"I'll have people who've experienced it first hand explain it to you. I suggest that you listen carefully as they pointed out why work studies are different than internships." Mr. Aizawa told the class.

3 students then walked inside the classroom.

"These three are third years here at U.A, they're rank at the very top of our student body."

"You may know them as, The Big Three."

The class looked at them in excitement and starts to ramble about them.

"The best of the Hero Course.." Kirishima started.

"The Big Three..." Midoriya continue

"Oh wow!" Ashido said excited.

"Of all the talented students here, they're the ones at the top." Iida said pushing his glasses.

"They're on a different level, still in school but they're practically pro heroes." Yaoyorozu stated.

'The ones at the top? Practically pro heroes? Now I'm interested. Hopefully I'm able to fight against them.'

"Get to it, introduce yourself briefly." Mr. Aizawa ordered.

"Starting with Amajiki."

The male with indigo hair then looked at us intensely making the class tensed up, except for me.

"It's no good. You two go. I just can't."

The boy then start trembling violently.

"Even if I try to imagine them as potatoes, I can see their human bodies. I know that they're still peoples. No words are coming out." He announced.

'Pardon?' I sweatdropped.

"May mind's blank and my mouth is dry, I can't say anything."

Then he turned around facing the wall.