6. The Dawn Of War

3rd Person POV

After the recreational games the first round of the final stage's finally begins.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE!! NOW ITS THE FIRST 1-V-1 MATCH BETWEEN IZUKU MIDORIYA, FROM THE HERO COURSE, AND HITOSHI SHINSOU, FROM THE GENERAL DEPARTMENT!! GET YOUR SNACKS READY FOLKS!!" Present Mic announced through the speakers.

'Someone really needs to tell him to stop yelling on a microphone.'

'Sonner or later the whole people in the stadium will be deaf.' [M/N] sweatdrops.

[M/N] then watch the match only to see Midoriya walking out of the ring.

"What in Teyvat is he doing!?"

"Your gonna lose the match if you go out of bounds!" Iida pointed out.

Suddenly a strong gush of wind erupt from the center of the stadium.

Once its cleared it reveals Midoriya charging at Shinsou and slamming him out of bounds.

"Blessings from the anemo archon." [M/N] smirked.

"Its actually him sending a shockwave with his quirk."

"Just let me say something cool for once." [M/N] whined.

"Hitoshi Shinsou is out of bounds! Izuku Midoriya advanced to the second round!" Midnight announced.

"NEXT UP! BOTH FROM THE HERO COURSE WE HAVE! SHOTO TODOROKI AND HANDA SERO! LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!

Sero fires his tape to Todoroki spinning him around trying to get him out of bounds.

Only for Todoroki to send a glacier of ice almost as big as the stadium immobilizing Sero.

"Handa Sero is immobilized! Shoto Todoroki advanced to the second round!"

"I swear the Tsaritsa is picking favorites."

"Are gods even allowed to pick favorites?"

"Maybe Uraraka, maybe."

The next match is between Denki Kaminari and Ibara Shiozaki ends very fast with Kaminari making a fool of himself.

"NEXT MATCH! FROM THE HERO COURSE, HE GOT SOME PRETTY COOL ENGINES ON HIS LEGS, TENYA IIDA! VERSUS! FROM THE SUPPORT COURSE, THE FULLY EQUIP DYNAMO MEI HATSUME! BEGIN!"

In the end Iida's match is just an advertisement Hatsume set.

"Mei Hatsume is out of bounds! Tenya Iida advanced to the second round!"

"I was expecting more of a fight. I really wanna see what the support course would do on a battlefield." [M/N] sighs

"Um... [M/N]. Their in the support course for a reason." Midoriya sweatdrops.

"LET'S START THE FIFTH MATCH! FROM THE HERO COURSE, LET'S HOPE HIS BELT DOES HAVE ITS PURPOSE! YUGA AOYAMA! VERSUS! IS THERE ANYTHING THE HORNS ON HER HEAD DO? FROM THE SAME CLASS, MINA ASHIDO! BEGIN!"

Ashido start sliding around the ring dodging Aoyama's lasers, then she destroys his belt by throwing her acid at it and finishing it with an uppercut.

"Yuga Aoyama is out of bounds! Mina Ashido advanced to the next round!"

"I got to see panties, but why are they his?" Mineta cried.

"If only Aoyama's and Ashido's quirk were switched." He fantasies.

Which earn him a kick to the ground by [M/N] creating a web like crack on the ground.

The whole class turn quite until Kaminari breaks the ice.