Chapter 1

Izu's POV

Right now I was with my boyfriends. Yes more than one to be exact I have two. None of our classmates knew of course which I was happy about. Eri and Kota also knew since at times I have to look after them. "Izu, Tenya I do not want to pretend that I can't control my quirk besides not only that I am tired of acting dumb." Tenya and me looked over at Denki. "You could use more if your quirk and hopefully no one notice. The other part just say you found a new way to study just tell the teachers about you know."

I did expect the hug from him after what I advised. "Thanks Izu you are the best." I let out a small chirp at the praising that I got. "He is right you know Zu I was going to suggest something else that was probably going to be more complicated." No one besides the two knew I loved the attention they give me. In fact at times I forget where we are at times. Since the teachers know about us, they gave us a secret dorm for us three that we share, but we still have our original ones.

"Now that is done for your complaint of the day Den when are we going to have our next date." Denki and Tenya looked at each other and smiled. "Well there is a festival we were thinking of taking you for our date Zu." I was so happy that gave them both a kiss. "Glad you are happy Izu." "Well how could I not be with the best boyfriends." They both chuckled a bit before holding their arms out. "Wanna cuddle Izu/Zu." I just jumped into their arms and nuzzled into their warmth.

For that time being we cuddled me eventually falling asleep. When morning came I woke up at my usual time even without an alarm. I did not attempt to fall back asleep or get out of two strong grips, so I just layed in the hold feeling loved by the two. Besides I knew they would not let go of me, even if they are still asleep. Before I knew it though, I felt Tenya's lips on mine for the morning kiss. All I did was deepen the kiss more knowing I wanted to go further than that but couldn't.

When we did part to catch our breath Denki decided to do the same with me. Tenya smiled at us both before pulling Denki into his next one. I whined at not getting any attention for a bit as always. "Oh looks that we have a needy one today Tenya." "Seems so Denki." Before I knew anything else, I was attacked with love. "Izu how are you feeling." "Den, Ten I am feeling that way again." I heard them both sigh. "I will get the pills and water then for you." When he was trying to leave the bed I tried to grab onto him.

Thankfully Denki held me back from doing so. Thing is there is a small percentage of the male population to be able to get pregnant. The pregnancy for males began when quirks was introduced. Thankfully only the lover or lovers of the male will only get them pregnant. A down side is having to take birth control almost everyday or sometimes whenever the male wants to get pregnant. Then quirks were also introduced if a person has more than one lover then the one to be able to reduce will be able to have the child to have all DNA from all parents.

One more thing about a male that could get pregnant they are difficult when it comes to having to take the pill. This also includes just not caring anymore and desperate to feel that something was not missing. That is at least until the first child. "Den please need you." "Izu you know we can't." I was close to doing something that I did before some time ago before Tenya came into the room and forced the pills in my mouth and drink some water. I felt the effect slowly go away beside the need which was odd.

"Zu are you ok now." "I think the pills did not work completely I." I could not think well at the time. "So do we go to the doctor or Recovery Girl to see what is happening." We looked at Tenya for an answer. "First check with Recovery Girl." Before we went we changed then headed to her office. Once we were there we told her what was wrong and she instantly did a check up. "Well I have either good news or bad news however you wish to see the news as either way there is two different news."

We were kinda confused. "Well can we hear them." "Looks to me that the pills will no longer work same with any protection. That means you three will have to become parents even though you all are not ready. There is a possibility of death otherwise." She then looked at me more. "Izuku your body gave you another quirk last night that will hide your pregnancy from anyone. The quirk also makes sure no quirks or damage even actually having poison in you or drugs will harm the child or children. Yes you will be able to train still and your muscles will come back the way they were."

We were all shocked. Tenya lifted me up bridal style after she told us we could leave. When we were on the way back to the dorms I felt a sharp pain go through me. "Izu do not worry you will have the fun soon." I let out a small whine after Denki said that. First off going to our secret dorm with no one seeing us. I was thankful that the festival will be tomorrow. I could feel my inner mom that I some how have was happy.

Word count: 1002

Hey everyone if anyone knew who animelovermhashiper was well that was my old account that Wattpad deleted. The word count now will be all words not in bold. The old account was deleted probably because around five books were taken off by them. I made this one since I wanted to still read the books I did have in the library also can not help but make books. Which I know I could not do the teacherxstudent ships example aideku. I will stay with the students and some villains in that case though.

First published July 7, 2021 Also happy birthday Hizashi Yamada.

Usually not one to do A/N