Chapter 3

Izu's POV

I was surprised that they asked me to marry them. I felt happy tears come before I even answered. "Yes I will marry you both." After I said that I felt the ring on the correct finger and was put into a kiss and both of their arms. I was just happy to have these two as my fiances. Before we knew though out date was done and we were back in our dorm. We were cuddling in the bed before Denki interrupted the silence. "I just realized we have not been in our separate dorm rooms for awhile what if someone was to try to find us."

Tenya and Me looked at each other before looking at Denki. "You are right Den they might suspect something because of that." "We should not worry to much besides our friend group." When he said that my eyes widen. "Ten I just realized we al have not been spending much time with our friends." I saw both of their eyes widen both almost cussing. "Izu do you have any idea how to fix the situation." "Erm I think we can slowly hang out with the respective friend group. Do not worry to much about me Den I have Ten with me for that anyway."

I heard Denki sigh. "Alright Izu I trust what you say. Also will have a talk to the teachers tomorrow." We nodded at him for the idea so he does not have to act dumb much anymore. After a bit more silence in our cuddle I started to fall asleep. "Night Den, Ten." "Sweet dreams Izu/Zu." With that I fell asleep. The next morning when I woke up Tenya was up playing with my hair. I smiled before giving him a kiss. "Morning to you as well Zu."

I smiled before laying my head down. "You know it is not everyday that one wakes up from sleeping with their love of their life; in my case loves if my life." I saw Tenya smile before getting a kiss on my forehead. After I was pulled into a kiss by Denki. "Well that was nice to hear Izu." After their own morning kiss we got dressed. "So Zu what should we have for breakfast." I pretended to think and I knew they knew that. "Pancakes sound good today." They both agreed before going to the kitchen downstairs.

We do have a kitchen in our dorm just do not want anyone to think that just yet and besides we need to make sure no one finds out about us. Anyway after eating we started to tell the teachers about the plan about Denki not acting as an idiot. Before long we only had Aizawa-sensei to tell. We ran into him while he held Eri. We told him the plan and he was ok with it before asking if we can take care of Eri for the rest of the day. I was happy that Denki and Tenya allowed for it to happen.

When going to the dorms Eri finally spoke up. "Have you told anyone else yet." "No Eri not yet but we have some news if you want to hear it." Her eyes went sparkly when I said that. "Well we are now engaged which is next step to begin close to tell anyone else we are together." She was happy about the news. Before long we arrived at the dorms and Denki went to his friend group unnoticed at first by them. Tenya and Me did not mind much for we do need to spend time with our friends.

"So Eri what will you want to do today." She looks over at Tenya before smiling. "I want to hang out with your friends with you both." I looked over at Tenya for him to see what they are doing right now. "They are in Uraraka's room so let's go." We nodded before heading to her room. When we got there we stopped and saw her door open. That was not the reason we stopped. "I mean they have not been hanging out with us which I am happy about since Deku is so clingy and Iida way to strict."

"Ya you are right kuro. Why we not unfriendly them yet." "I do not think Midoriya even deserves his quirk for not being able to use it at full strength." I had enough and dragged Tenya with me to our dorm we have with Denki. There was also a lot of tears from me and Eri tried to clean them off. "Zu don't be sad we will unfriendly them next time we talk alright." I nodded before bring Eri closer to me. "What does Shinso, Aoyama, Koda, Tokoyami, and the bakusquad minus Den think about me really."

"Well Izu they still think you are amazing just the way you are and for Tenya they still respect you." We smiled at Denki before he gave me a hug from my back. "No matter what you all will still be together." Eri then gave us a happy smile. "It also sees who we can trust not to tell anyone about the wedding." I smiled before we started to prepare things for the wedding having Eri help. For lunch Tenya made us all food from our own kitchen. When it was a bit later we heard a knock at the door.

Denki was the one to answer it with Eri besides him. "Hey Aizawa-sensei Eri has been an angle as always." "That is nice to hear." After a few more words between them both Denki closed and locked the door. "Now time to finish the food list before eating supper and sleep." We agreed before long we had all the food done with the color and fabric from earlier. "Who knew that planning for a wedding could take so long." After my complaint my fiances smiled. "Zu we still have to decided the cake flavor." I just groaned not wanting to do much anymore today. Then I had an idea. "How will you feel if my mom made the cake."

Word count: 1023