Chapter 7

Izu's POV

Three days after welcoming Ariana into the family I read the results. Someone out there did experiments to make kids out of other people's DNA without them knowing. The police luckily already have them in jail now. I called for a family meeting though and told them the news. "Wait so those people were not my biological parents but you three are." I nodded before being in a hug from Ariana. "I am happy you are my biological parents." "Izu what is the other thing about." I looked over at Denki before sighing. "I had them track down who my parents are."

Everyone was confused by this. "Zu isn't Inko your mom." "No my DNA has nothing in common with hers. Apparently I myself is adopted to protect me from dangers." "Mommy what do you mean." "Villains were after both of my parents since they are heros and wanted me safe as much as possible. They are Sir Nighteye and Aizawa-sensei young when they had me." It was silent until my only living parent came into the room. "We did our best to protect you. Inko could not have a child of her own. I can even tell your hair was forced dyed."

I heard a sigh from him before he continued. "Your dad told me about your quirk. It seems to both of us though that Inko had someone suppress your original quirk so you will need to undo that now." I was the one to sigh this time. "Alright when can I get my quirk then." Held up a syringe with the liquid I think to help with the presses. "We can do it now." I nodded before having the liquid being injected into me. "What am I and the kids suppose to call you."

"Izuku you can call me mom when you feel you can and the kids I do not mind if they call me grandma under the circumstances you have for them for now." "Alright mom thanks." I hugged my mom after saying that before feeling a sharp pain in my head. All I could do was whimper at the pain. An hour passed before I went away. I could tell what my own quirk is. Quirk is Future sight and Erasure. They are both a bit different from my parents quirks and I could tell. That and somehow my quirk explained itself to me.

For my own Future Sight I do not have to look anyone in the eye to work. This quirk has no limits for me so I could see a year from now no problem. For Erasure I can look at someone and cancel their quirk. I can blink during it just have to think went to not have their quirk canceled. When I told my family this they were stunned. Time went even more not much going on until five months into my pregnancy. My husbands and Me were with Class 1-B playing a game.

That was until my exfriends came into the room as if they own the place. I was happy to hide my stomach just in time. Tenya and Denki was not so lucky though. "Oh look what we have here Iida and Kaminari cuddling and kissing." I was happy my mom was looking after the kids for us. "What are you going to do about it Uraraka." "I will tell the rest of the class of course." With that they instantly left. "Ten be happy they did not catch me with you both yet." "Ya you are right Zu."

The next day in class people where talking behind their backs. Luckily our friends knew what to keep silent about the most now. They really are protective of me and the unborn triplets. We told the kids about the situation which they started to be even more careful about what to call us. Kacchan was disappointed in Uraraka for even telling anyone else. "Why can't she just keep things to herself." "Kacchan people would of found put eventually." He sighed and nodded a bit. "I blame myself for rubbing off on her." I shook my head before looking around. "At least no one has a negative reaction so far."

By the end of the day I just wanted Tenya or Denki to carry me to the living room or bedroom. I knew they could not do so because they think only those two are dating each other. Our friends could tell how much I wanted them both. Eri suddenly ran into the almost dismissed classroom. She ran into my awaiting arms crying. "Eri was is wrong." I heard a small sniff before she answered. "Some student tried to cut my hair and Izumi's also Ariana's. We got split up and I don't know if they are ok now or not."

After she said that Ariana also came into the room running to me. "Izumi he is in trouble the person wants to cut us as well with the scissors." I looked at my mom to know what to do. "Everyone stay in here even when the bell rings I will be back as soon as possible." With that he left the room as fast as possible. I held my daughters closer to me wordlessly calming them down. Lucky for us we did not have to worry about Izumi just the attacker.

By the time Izumi came into the room and in my arms as well the attacker was at the door. He did not notice anyone else in the room. Tenya and Denki both held him until my mom came back. Which Eri texted him for me. Soon he came in and dismissed us taking the boy to the office. I waited until not many people was left in the room. The kids stayed by me for the rest of the dad. They even slept with us that night knowing they might get nightmares. Before I myself fell asleep I saw tomorrow even worse than today. I texted my mom about the situation tomorrow. I hope he can fix part of the future.

Word count: 1020