Chapter 5

Izu's POV

I was surprised I was able to stay calm. "Yes we three are together now married even, and yes I am pregnant with triplets." They congrauated us and all said they will keep both things a secret. After our own friends came and we all started to talk. Monoma even became my friend which I was happy about. Pony was also made into a new friend. One reason is I understood English better than the others. It was only two hours being there before their own homeroom teacher and ours came into the room.

"Well Aizawa looks to me some of your students are getting along with mine." Eri then came running into the building before hugging me tight. She was crying as well. "Eri what is wrong." "I tried to stay away from Uraraka and she did not appreciate that so she floated my favorite plushie up into space." Everyone was dead silent noticing my anger rolling off me in waves. Aizawa-sensei luckily said something. "Do what you want with her just do not kill her." I nodded and hand Erinto Denki. Before anyone noticed I beat up Uraraka so bad it probably shattered multiple bones of hers.

After I went to get Eri a new plushie exactly the same as the other. Reason was I was the one to make the plushie in the first place and multiple just in case this situation occurred. When I gave her the stuffy she hugged it before hugging me. "Thank you." "It was no problem Eri." "Izuku we need to talk alone so follow me." I nodded at Aizawa before handing Eri to Tenya this time. Once we were in a room I heard a sigh. "No one here for the staff can take her in they do not trust me enough either."

I almost instantly knew what he was going to say. There was a knock at the door before Aizawa said come in. Mandalay or other wise known as Shino Sosaki came into the room. "Ah just in time." She nodded before sitting down. "We can not care for Kota much anymore either. We can tell we can not give him much attention or love. I as well as the others noticed he never is happy when he leaves from you and your now husbands." "Then what will happy to both Kota no Izumi and Eri."

They both looked at each other. "We want you to adopt them both. Before you say anything Nezu will be building a home for all of you if you agree." I secretly bit my lip. "What about our class not finding out." "We already have a plan." I nodded before sighing and smile. "I will adopt them just remember my husbands also need to sign the papers." They nodded before having Tenya, Denki, Izumi, and Eri come in. The explained the situation which the kids were happy about. After signing Nezu came in. "I will take care of the paperwork and give you a copy."

He asked some questions about what we wanted our house to be as. Soon he left though as well as Aizawa-sensei. "Kota I have some of your stuff in Izuku's old bedroom. I will be bringing your books soon alright." "That is alright and my new last name is now Kamiida." After her goodbyes she left. Eri then asked me something. "Does this mean my last name is Kamiida." I smiled at her before saying. "Yes that is your last name now as well." She was happy about having the same last name as us.

We were happy about this. Time past once again this time for until after the break. Nezu somehow got our house done. So what we did for our last free day since we came later was move everything from the dorm to the house. We were happy they provided beds for the kids. My husbands put the beds together while I took the kids to get bedding and some more clothes. Also getting me fabric. When we went back we cleaned the bedding and clothes. We got two washers and dryers. When the bedding was done Tenya and Denki made the beds.

Both of the kids started to put their books in their own bookcase when they did the bedding. I went to my studio and set it up. My instruments where I want them, my recording and editing in the right place, and finally the outfits for my channel in the closet in the room. After I went to the sewing room that I asked for and was ok in having. I put the sewing stuff of mine were I wanted. Unfortunately it took longer than I thought. Once I did arrive to the living room Denki was finishing up putting the movies in their place.

"What do we all have left to do?" "Well put the books in the bookcase, our room, whatever Tenya has left to do in the kitchen, and go to our own art room to figure out where things will go." I nodded before Tenya walked into the room. "We both know Izuku is the best option for organizing our own art room. Besides that come on time for lunch the kids are waiting." We then went to the dinning room and ate. The kids apparently were still setting up their own art things and after their playroom which none of us saw yet.

All I knew is Nezu put in a play part that are usually at other places and a ball pit. After eating Tenya washed our things while the kids went back ro what they were doing. Denki went to put our books away and Tenya went to finish the kitchen. I on the other hand went to organize the art room. After that I help the kids for what they will need help with. By time for supper we were all settled in. We were happy we can now relax a bit before bed.

Word count: 1005