Chapter 9

Izu's POV

The next day in the morning there was a knock at the door. I was the one to get it. When I opened it I was a bit surprised. Katsuma and Mahoro's dad plus them was there. I invited them in. The kids went to play with Eri, Izumi, and Ariana. "So what is the surprise and baggage for." He sighed and that is when I noticed he was not looking to good. "You see I am dying faster than what I thought I was." I frowned a bit at the situation.

"Let me guess you want me to adopt Katsuma and Mahoro so you do not have to worry about them." He nodded before sighing. "I hope I am not putting to much pressure on you. I can tell they trust you out of anyone else they met before." I nodded knowing how that is. "I see and yes I will happily take them in." Before more was said all the kids came running into the room. "Mom can they stay with us tonight please." I almost laughed at Ariana's tactics. That is when Shimano spoke. "Well even better your mom will adopt them both."

The kids were confused about why that was. "Katsuma, Mahoro I am dying faster than what I thought I was. I only have a few hours left and want to make sure you both are with someone I know will take care of you." They both hugged their dad crying a bit. "We will be good for you dad." He smiled and looked back at me. I did what I needed to do for the adoption. He gave me the papers for their birth information and any shots. He then left saying his last goodbyes to his kids.

"So new mom what is our last name now since you are obviously married." I looked at Mahoro and was about to answer before Tenya beat me to it. "Kamiida is our last name." Denki then walked into the room. "Izu are they possibly the ones we felt that are missing from our family last night." Izumi, Katsuma, Eri, and Mahoro where all confused. "Yes they are Den." I was happy to have such a big family now. I always wanted one anyway. Denki and Tenya knew how big I wanted a family. Even if they are adopted we did not know one thing though.

3rd POV

What they did not know was who ever they adopt their DNA somehow goes into them. Their own DNA will not show who their original parents are after two months. The appearance does not change to protect who they are. The reason for the DNA change was there since quirks began. Only works when the male carrier has a lover or lovers. That and when the kids accept their new parents and knee their old ones. That is why Izuku was never had Inko's DNA. An exception is if the child does not feel safe or trust the guardian fully.

Izu's POV

When we got to the park later that day the kids were having fun. I was between my husbands on a bench that we can see the kids from. My head on Tenya's shoulder. "It really is a nice day to come out here." I heard Tenya hum in agreement. They are on guard to make sure to kids are ok and not being seen by anyone who does not know about me in our relationship. It was tuff on me myself to having be careful around people about keeping us a secret.

Wait until I am not pregnant is all I am hoping right now. It will also be hard to think we will have eight kids in total once the triplets are born. "I have a check up tomorrow and I want all of us to go so you know the genders as well." I was happy when they where ok with going with me. Eri was the first one to come to us holding a paper towel on her elbow. "Mommy do you have any bandages I got a wound and already cleaned it." I nodded before getting out my mini first aid kit.

I dresses the wound before putting on the bandage. I got a hug and a thank you before she went to play again. "We have angels as kids." Tenya then spoke. "It seems that we do." After some time Denki decided to give my shoulders a massage. I did not know he was good with them until that moment. They both could visibly see my stress melting away at the time. I did not notice any sounds coming from myself after a minute at most. Before I knew it I was showered in love. I did not know what to do with how I was feeling at the time.

I felt someone looking at us but I did not care. All I wanted was to feel more of the love I was getting. I almost forgot where I was until Izumi came up to us. "Mom, dad, papa a guy with blond hair and a tail is watching." This made us stop instantly. "Ojiro? He is here?" That is when he came out of hiding. "I won't tell anyone if you don't want me to." I sighed in relief and soon all the kids where here.

"Thanks for not telling anyone Ojiro." "Trust me I know how important it is to keep certain this a secret." He was implying his relationship with Shoji. I knew he knows that I knew about the relationship. They want to keep it private as much as possible. Shoji however came and wrap his arms around Ojiro. "I will keep a secret as well especially since you three barely get anything to yourself a secret anymore. Though who all know about you three and the kids." "All of class 1-B, Kacchan, Kirishima, Mina, Jiro, Koda, Shinso, Sero, all the teachers and pros we all have met before, our parents and siblings if have any, and lastly the LOV know we are married." The two were surprised about who knows already. We eventually became friends that day. Our other friends came to the park to see the two new friends.

Word count: 1046