Chapter 6

Izu's POV

A week after on a weekend we were very lucky that Izumi is with us. The main reason was there was just a villain attack on the place where he was living at just before we adopted him. Izumi was clingy to me that day scared to who was after him. I did not mind since I also felt clingy that day. Eri also decided not to leave my side as well. Both of my husbands thought this was cute. Where was a feeling we all had though. Is the villain looking for Izumi right this second.

Three weeks later I was three months pregnant. Not only that the villain that attacked the place Izumi's last place he lived is now in town. Denki saw him when he was getting food for all of us. He was lucky enough to deny Izumi today for going with him. He was also happy he made sure the villain did not see him. We already told the teachers and we all was told not to leave campus. Right after we did have supper the villain decided to attack. I was the one to take the kids to the secret hiding space.

I stayed with them just in case the villain even finds us. "Mommy I am scared." I held Eri closer after she said that. "Don't worry sweetheart dad and papa are doing their best to protect us. Besides mommy is here for more protection." Izumi then clung onto me as well. "Mom why does the villain want me." "I wish I could say." I gave them both a kiss on the forehead. They soon fell asleep. I on the other hand was exhaust, but I knew I had to stay up to protect the kids. Next thing I knew though was darkness.

The next time I woke up the kids were still clinging onto me. I was glad for the fact. That was until the door opened. "Oh look what we have here." "What do you want from my son." The villain raised an eyebrow. "Oh just want all people with quirks that use water dead." That is when it clicked. The person in front of me is one who lost their parents from a water hero. "You know not everyone that has the somewhat same type of quirk is going to do what that hero did to your parents."

"Well how will you know that." I sighed knowing some people for this situation are all different. "I know it for experience how fire users can also not be that bad. I lost my grandparents that way; a hero killing them with their fire based quirk. I meant people with fire quirks that are not as the one back then. Look all you need to do is find people who are better with a certain quirk that will not kill with it." The villain wait no child looks as if he was about to cry. "What if I can not find people such as those people."

I smiled at her. "It will be hard bit it will get easier once you look at it from a different perspective." Eri and Izumi was up by now seeing the interaction. I was surprised when the child hugged me while sobbing. After a few seconds I started to rub his back a bit. "Mom what will happen to him now." I looked at my kids before looking at the child in my arms. "I am not a hundred percent sure myself." The police came and took the child and asked me a few questions that I answered.

Two days without hearing a word about the child. My husbands and kids were worried about me. I fell ill a bit after my own stress overwhelmed me. I had to stay on the bed for until I felt better. What did not help was my loads of cravings I had at the time. By a week after the whole mess the police and child where needing to talk to my husbands and me. When we got there I was a bit nervous. "Ah nice to see you three we need to discuss about Ariana."

We nodded and that was when it got serious. "Ariana here has no parents as you three could tell. The other heros could not take here in for how busy they are. We are also not wanting her to be in the foster system otherwise she might completely be a villain." I nodded knowing how that could of been. I then looked at Ariana and held my arms out a bit. She went into them which made me happy. "If you are saying that we should adopt her I have no problems with that." I heard Tenya sigh. "We can't disagree with Zu right Denki."

"You are right Tenya we could probably never say no to Izu." With that we were able to adopt Ariana. We decided to get decorations for her room and anything else she needs. "Mom what exactly is my new last name." "Kamiida is your new last name from part of both your dads use to be last names." "Why not yours mom?" I sighed and bit my lower lip a bit. "I want nothing to do with that last name it was a fake one to begin with." She nodded and accepted my answer for the question.

I told her however when to not call me mom or her dads well dad and papa for now. One unsettling thing still was how she looks as if she has a bit of all of our features. Good thing the police had the idea to do a DNA test that we will get the results in a few days. I also had them secretly get a bit more of my DNA to be able to find my own dad. We had fun for the rest of the day though. Eri and Izumi accepted Ariana into the family. We all help her get settled into the house as well.

Word count: 1010