2 ( tw// self harm, blood, bullying )

Jeongin was woken by the sounds of something breaking and heavy sobs. He looked to his side and then around the room. Hyunjin was missing. He quickly got out of bed and ran out of his room, following the sobbing noises. Jeongin got to the door of his bathroom and tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge. His heart rate was speeding up, he was terrified for the safety of his best friend. Jeongin took a key from the top of the door frame and managed to get the door unlocked and open. He dropped to his knees, tears streaming down his face.

Hyunjin was in the floor, leaning up against the wall. His left arm was filled with open, bleeding wounds. His right hand was holding a bloody shard of glass. The floor was covered with a broken handheld mirror. Jeongin couldn't believe his eyes, he felt like his world just broke into two. He crawled to his best friend, pulling him into a tight embrace. "Innie I.." Jeongin shushed him, cutting him off. "Please just..." Jeongin choked on his words. "Just get me next time... I love you Hyun. I can't lose you..."

Jeongin grabbed a towel and some bandages from below the counter. He softly grabbed the elder's arm, careful not to hurt him. He wet the towel and gently cleaned every individual cut. This was hard for Jeongin, seeing his best friend hurting this badly, but he had to be strong for Hyunjin. He wrapped Hyunjin's arm with the bandages, not too loose, not too tight. "Thank you, Jeongin... I'm so sorry for everything, I'll leave." Hyunjin said softly through his tears. "No, you're staying here Hyun. Let's go rest." Jeongin said as he took him back to his room to sleep.

The two boys slept peacefully until Jeongin's alarm clock went off. It was Monday morning and time for school. The duo got ready and ate breakfast at the table. "Hey Innie?" Hyunjin spoke and Jeongin looked up from his food. "Doesn't Woo-Je come back from America today..?" Jeongin's eyes widened. Woo-Je was a known asshole, especially toward Hyunjin. He and his friend group bullied Hyunjin since elementary days, but since he's rich, 'daddy's money' always saved his ass. Jeongin tried to change the subject. "Let's just finish eating and then go get coffee." And they did just that.

They walked into school together, getting a few odd stares. Jeongin noticed and gave Hyunjin his hoodie to wear. They were staring at his bandages. The pair arrived to Hyunjin's locker. "Hey I'm gonna run to the bathroom really quick." Jeongin said with a smile and walked off. Not even a minute after Jeongin left, a male came up behind Hyunjin. The male shoved Hyunjin against the locker and on to the floor. He took the coffee and dumped it on his head. "What's up 'Hwang Loser'?"