5 (warnings: violence, blood, suicidal thoughts)

Jeongin jumped on to the man with all his power, managing to take him off his feet. Hyunjin fell to the ground with a thud, curling up and gasping for air. Hyunjin's father began trying to wrestle the younger boy off of him, managing to overpower him. "You'll pay for this little shit." Hyunjin's father said as he pinned Jeongin to the ground. He picked his knife back up and brought it above his head. The small boy closed his eyes, tears streaming down his cheeks as he thought about how young he was going to die. That was until he felt the man being taken off of him.

Hyunjin had tackled his father and taken the knife from him. Jeongin laid there in shock, not able to move at all. "Come on, Hyunjin. You're a weak bitch, you can't do shit." Hyunjin's father mocked and reached up to grab his son again. Hyunjin panicked and stabbed the knife down, it going straight through his father's shoulder. He was crying, the blood starting to run onto the carpet. Hyunjin fell backwards, realizing what he had just done. Jeongin just stared, his mouth hanging open. 

The police walked in where the door once was, seeing the scene in the living room. They spent about an hour there getting the stories, fixing the door, getting Hyunjin's father taken in, everything that needed to be done. Once they left, it was past midnight, and the two boys were just sitting up against the wall together. They sat in silence for a while, trying to process the events that just happened. "Innie." The older recieved a hum. "Did he hurt you?" Hyunjin looked over, tears threatening to fall from his eyes.

"Just a few bruises, I'll be fine." Jeongin looked over to see his best friend in shambles. He scooted over to him, rubbing his back and hugging him. "I'm sorry, I'm so sor-" Hyunjin was caught off by Jeongin pulling him closer. "Hyunjin stop it." The younger said sternly, causing the crying boy to look up at him. "None of this is your fault, you understand me? You've done nothing wrong." Jeongin stood up, taking Hyunjin by the hand and bringing him to his bedroom.

"If i was never born, this wouldn't have happened... I should just die..." Hyunjin said through choked sobs. Jeongin stopped walking and whipped around. "Hyunjin, no. Don't say that. I need you here, Hwang. You're my best friend." He said as he pulled him into another tight hug, the elder sobbing onto his shoulder. "Let's go to bed, tomorrow we can do something fun. We just need rest." Hyunjin nodded as Jeongin took him to bed. They got under the blankets, Jeongin pulling Hyunjin close and giving him a kiss on his forehead. And with that, the two fell to sleep.