What Happened?

Hello my little Roses how are y'all doin'? So this is my Kaien Cross x reader book so enjoy! Also disclaimer I do not own Vampire Knight or its characters I am just someone who likes the show and Kaien Cross also he is 200 years old. And when the actual show takes place (10 years later) you will be 18 but now you are 8.

~(Y/N)'s POV~

     I was running from something that's all I knew... I was running from a vampire, a vicious vampire. A beasts in human form, it was scary I didn't know what else to do.... But run so I did until someone found me. He had killed the bad vampire just before it lunged at me, that person's name was Kaien Cross the man who saved my life 10 years ago on a snowy night.

"Hello little one are you lost? Where are your parents?" He said in his stern but sweat voice.

"I-i'm scared. What was that thing?" I said as frightened as I could be. He smiled and nelt down to my level and said.

"That was a vampire they feed off of people, but, your safe now no need to be scared." He put a hand on my shoulder. I got scared and hugged him without thinking and he hugged back. He picked me up and brought me to his home.

~Time Skip~

There was a knock at the door and there standing in the door way was a boy and girl with blood on both of them. I was scared. What happened? Did someone get hurt? I ran behind a bookshelf.

"Its okay you can come out they won't hurt you." Kaien told me.

"B-but what if they get hurt?" I asked him.

"They wont I promise." He told me so I walk over to him and cling to his side.

"Its alright they won't hurt you. And they won't get hurt either." I peak my head out from behind him to see a girl maybe a little younger than me standing the same way I am but with that boy.

"H-hello?" I said as more of a question.

"Hello and what is your name?" The boy asked me.

"I don't know I can't remember." I told him.

~Kaien Cross's POV~

The little girl I saved had lost her memories? I thought to myself. "Well let's not just stand here in the cold and letting all the warm air out come in take a seat." I told them.

"Sorry but I must be going..." Kaname said and leaned closer to me and whispered in my ear. "Take care of Yuki." He backed up and walked back out into the freezing cold.

"Let's get you two to bed okay?" I asked nicely as the little girl I saved stayed clung to me. We walked to the guest bedroom and I tucked them into bed. "Good night girls!" I said before shutting the door.

~A Week Later~

"I have some goob news! I have filled out all the paper work to legally adopt you two!" I said cheerfully. "Its been been a whole week and you still haven't said a word to me." I said crying like a child. "But we need names for you two. How about Yuki it means princess and (Y/N). How does that sound?" I asked them. "I like my name!" (Y/N) said getting up and hugged me. "Awww (Y/N)!" I hugged back with tears in my eyes.

~Time skip to when Kaname arrives~

"I came over as fast as I could. Where is she?" Kaname asked me.

"She hasn't spoken for weeks I need your help." I told him.

"Oh so you lied? Thats it how can I ever trust you again?" He asked me.

"Please just talk to her." Then I started walking to Yuki's bedroom door then (Y/N) peaked her head in and started laughing. *GASP* "Kaname! Kaname! Kaname!" I yell to him waving my hand at him. He walks over to see a sort of dressed Yuki on the floor. "Aww she tried dress herself for the first time ever all though it's not quite right." It was so cute I think I'm going to die. But, then Kaname starts to laughing and I am freaking out here I didn't even think he had emotions let alone that he could laugh at all.

.

.

.

Sorry cliff hanger but 746 word hell. Yes and by the way thank you for reading so long my little Angels and Demons bye bye.