This is Wrong But it Feels so Right

Hello my little Roses how are you? I hope your doing well. But I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while and I hope you like the chapter let's get into it shall we?~~~

~ (Y/N)'s POV ~

I ran to my dorm and locked the door. Why did I do that? Why did he do that? What is wrong with me. Oh wait I'm a vampire that's what's wrong with me.

I heard a knock on my door. I looked through the peep hole. It was the Headmaster?! Why is he here?!

"Y-yes?" I said through the door.

"We need to talk." He said he didn't use his normal cheery voice. I opened the door to reveal my tear stand face from before. The sun shown through a Crack in the curtains and burned my fingers.(Your one of those Vampires that can't be in the sun so you always where one of those big hats and sun screen.) I winced in pain.

"Here." He gave her a little bag of band-aids. I put them on the burned paches.

"I'm sorry for running off. I-" I was cut short when he ave me a hug and landed on the bed.

"No. I'm sorry, you didn't do anything at all, all you did was ask questions like anyone would." He tightened his grip on me.

"Headmaster? Why did you let me drink your blood? I know I've asked this and I got an answer but, I want to make sure it's the real answer."

"Because your my student and your my daughter I care about you." He said with a smile.

~ Kaien's POV ~

"Because your my student and your my daughter I care about you." I lied with a convincing smile. I feel so bad lying to her but, she's my daughter and she's still only 17 she will turn 18 this year. We heard a gun fire.

"What's that smell? It smells like.........
.... blood...." When she said that we both got up and she led the way to where the smell was coming from. Zero and Yuki were in the water with Yagari pointing a gun at them.

"You've gone to far I knew you would start something. And leaving a young lady in cold water and my son is rude! Here grab my hand you two must be freezing." Then they just jump out like it's no big deal. Man are they in the army!?

"Or not." (Y/N) gave Yuki her school jacket and Zero her normal jacket.

"Won't you be cold?" Yuki asked.

"Yeah you need warmth to." Zero agreed.

"Nah I'm practically amune to it by now. I like the cold." She said with a confident smile.

"Stubborn as always." Yagari said

"Well if it isn't the one and only Jackass." She said back.

"(Y/N)!! That's not nice." I said pointing at her.

"Hey Headmaster where did you get these bit marks from?" Yagari said pulling down my scarf. Yuki gasped and Zero walked away knowing who they were from.

"I will kill the Vampire who did this to you!" Yuki said sternly. (Y/N) winced at that. Zero stopped.

"You want to kill a student? Your sister at that?" He asked. Yuki looked at (Y/N).

"Y-your a vampire?" She asked.

"I'm sorry Yuki. I-" She was interrupted by Yuki slapping her in the face. (Y/N) held her face with tears pricked her eyes.

"Yuki!" I yelled.

"We don't hurt people for something someone else did! She did want to drink my blood I forced her." Everyone looked at him.

"Y-you forced her. But, drink blood on school grounds is strictly prohibited!" Yuki said. I didn't say anything.

~ (Y/N)'s POV ~

Yuki slapped me. She actually slapped me. I mean it's not like I don't deserve it. I didn't tell her I was a vampire what do you think she would do. I thought to myself, I just ran out of there to the one of the towers in Cross Academy.

Why is this happening? Why couldn't have I just kept my mouth shut! I heard the Headmaster call me and so did Yagari. I didn't stop until someone grabbed me and pulled me into a closet.

"What the hell get of-!" I was cut short when a hand covered my mouth.

"Would you quite down it's me!" I stopped when I heard Hanabusa's voice. I bit him hard.

"Ow!!" He yelped.

"That's for scaring the shit out of me!!" I yelled back.

"Okay, okay I'm sorry!! Just please don't bite me again!" He winded

"Fine." I said

"But I bet they are looking for you." He said in a more serious tone.

"I need to go to bed I have classes tomorrow." I said exciting the closet.

"Well get a good night's rest. See you later, (Y/N)." He said as he went back to class. I rounded the corner that lead to my dorm I ran into someone. It was the Headmaster.

How is he everywhere. Why is he down this hall way there's nothing down here he needs? I thought to myself.

"(Y/N) there you are! I've been worried I didn't know where you went I thought you got hurt or something." He said with worry in his voice.

"I have to go I'm going to bed." I walked around him but he grabbed me buy the wrist.

"Headmaster is there something wro-" Wow people really like interrupting me tonight! I thought to myself as he gave me a hug that so RUDELY cut me off.

"Is everything alright?" I asked him and he just held me tighter.

"I'm sorry about today, I really am." He said with a very tight grip.

"Headmaster... I can't breathe!" I say struggling to breathe.

"Oh I'm so sorry." He said letting me go as I gasp for air.

"No worries I'm fine." I saw smiling. But "I do need to go." I say going around him.

"Meet me in my office tomorrow morning if you will I need to have a talk with you." He says and he walks back to his dorm.

"Yes sir." I whisper before going into my own dorm. I couldn't stop thinking about him as I brush my teeth and get into my pj's. As soon as my head hit the soft pillow I fell asleep.

.

.

.

Hello my little Roses how are you all I'm sorry for not updating lately I've been swamped with work. But, I'm going to hopefully upload more once I get my work done. So have a great day and 1111 words hell yeah! Bye bye My Little Roses!