The Passed to Present

Hello My little Roses~ I'm changing my catch phrase. And I hope people start requesting because I don't know what to do. So we will try my ideas that pop into my head for now.

~3rd Person POV~

"Well I should go." Kaname told them.

"Wait your not actually going back out there are you? They will use you." Kaien Cross said with worry as all hell was about to come after Kaname. He vowed to protect Jeri's kid with the life of him. But, as always the boy had other plans.

"I have to. Bye." Kaname said while leaving the Cross house hold.

"Bye!" (Y/N) yelled to him while Yuki just waved she still was scared of talking. Poor girl.

~Time skip to when Zero comes in~

~Yuki's POV~

It was a cold night when Zero was brought to the Cross house hold.

"Yuki, (Y/N) this is Zero please be nice to him, his family was killed by a bad vampire. We will be taking care of him form here on out." Father told us.

We both nodded and took him in side to get cleaned while Father went to do business with the police. We all went to the bathroom. Both (Y/N) and I thought that the poor boy would break if we didn't be careful. So I ran a bath while (Y/N) got a washcloth and a towel for after. I grab the washcloth from her and take of his jacket. We both gasped at the amount of blood that was on the poor boy.

"Can I clean that?" I asked him with worry I asked permission from him to do anything.

"Thank goodness your not injured." I said with a sigh with relief. And so did (Y/N).

"I'm back how is he?" Father yelled up.

"He is okay Father." (Y/N) yelled back. She ran down the stairs tripped over her own feet.

~(Y/N)'s POV~

"I'm sorry Father." Apologized to Father because I landed on his feets.

"Its okay please be careful next time." He said lending me his hand. I took it and got back up.

"I will father. Oh before I forget Zero doesn't have any injuries some how." I told him.

He smiled and thanked me before going up stairs to see Zero. I stayed in the living room when some one knocked at the door.

I left the living room and to the front door and opened it. There was a person I didn't recognize she wasn't Kaname. Obviously Kaname was a guy this is a women.

"Hello little girl." She said.

"Hello who are you?" I asked the woman but realized.... She had blood all over her and a stab wound she had the blood colored luster in her eyes.

"I am sorry....but... I need your blood!" She lunged forward pinned me to the ground and bite my neck and started to drink my blood. I screamed so loud that everyone up stairs heard me.

"(Y/N)!!!" Father yelled when he turned the corner of the main room he was stunned he saw a crying girl being bitten by a vampire then both Zero and Kaien senced it the woman was a pure blood vampire.

"Get away from her!!" Father yelled he lunged at the woman and got her off me. He hugged me tightly as if he was scared of anyone coming near me. I was terrified of what just happened. I was shaking and crying and clung to him for dear life.

"Stay away from my daughter!" He yelled then the woman ran at them and ripped me from my Fathers grasp.

"Sorry but I'm hungry. So I will make this quick." She said in a calm voice almost the same calmness as Kaname and bit down and drank from me again.

"FATHER!!!" I cried out as if I will die in mere seconds. Father bolted to me and ripped her off me yet again and grabbed the nearest sharp thing and stabbed her in the arm she yelled in pain and disappeared.

"Father!" I cried he looked over to a bloody child crying on the floor while Zero tried to calm her down. He ran over and engulfed her in a hug.

"(Y/N).... Im sorry...." He apologized to me as if he asked the woman to try and kill me.

"Father....its not your fault." I told him he started tearing up.

~Time skip to ten years later~

(Y/N), Zero, and Yuki were in class when the bell rang for the end of the day. So all of the disciplinary committe memebers went to the moon dormitory gates to keep the day class fan girls at bay. When the door opened the girls lined up and the night class students walked out. Me and Zero had the girls in line but for Yuki she couldn't keep one back let alone all of that crowd. I felt bad for her. Then they pushed her over and Kaname helped her up.

"Thank you, Yuki, for your hard work." He said while hoisting her up to her feet. Then Zero took his hand off her and glared at him.

All the night class went to class and day class went to their dorms.

.

.

.

Sorry this is a really long one and sorry I have not been updating anything I have been really busy. If you have something to request you can do so in the comments and if you like it then leave a vote and check out my other books. Have a nice day/night/noon/midnight/after noon/morning/dusk/dawn and I will see you in the next chapter my little Roses~ bye bye! Also 954 word hell yeah hehe!