You Are Safe I Promise

Hello My Little Roses how have you been have you done something new with your hair? It looks great. I hope you like the book.

~(Y/N)'s POV~

"What do you mean didn't you know?" I asked remembering the incidences that happened throught the 10 years that he's been my adoptive father.

"No I thought you got lucky because we never saw fangs..Why didn't you tell me? Have you been taking the blood tablets? Are they working?" He asked with worry.

"I d-didnt want to worry y-you. I have b-been taking the blood tablets, b-but, they have s-stopped working.... I-i'm sorry..." I said gripping tightly to his jacket.

"No. I'm sorry you have to go through this.. But, I can say it will get better. I promise." He said with a sad smile. He hugged me tightly.

"How do you know for sure?!" I asked with tears coming down my face.

"Because everything must come to an end, weather its good or bad. Pain or health. "

"I understand th-" I said, but, just then a burning pain started in my thoat. It hurt so much that I almost fell over on him. He held me up and made sure I didn't fall.

"Here..drink." He pushed my head in the crock of his neck which made my eyes widen and turn red as blood. I started to cry. Why is it when ever something happens I'm at the center of it all and people get hurt. He gets hurt.

"He-headmaster what are you doing?!" I tried to get away but his grip wouldn't buge./Damn he is strong!!/

"Drink, it will sooth the pain." He said with a serious tone then he closed his eyes to let me know it was okay.

"But drinking blood on school grounds is prohibited!"

"Please..." he said.

I knew i couldn't win, so I started to lick the spot on his neck and bite down on it. I started to back him into a pillar in case he fell or something. But, why....? Why did his blood taste so good to me? He winced in pain and that caused me to pull away.

"I-i'm so sorry..." I said crying.

"It-" He was interrupted by a gun fire. My eyes widened and I fell forward.

"Zero!" The Headmaster yelled.

~Kaien's POV~

When she fell I saw who shot her

"Zero!" I yelled catching the casting the wounded girl in front of me. /Why would he do that?! He didn't even know who she was yet!/ I thought glaring daggers at the boy.

"Zer..o?" (Y/N) stutters out. Then she falls unconscious due to pain and lose of blood. She is bleeding badly, I need to take her to the recovery room immediately.

"Vampire!..What?! (Y/N)?! How I couldn't even sense she was one of them!?" Zero yelled at me.

"She is indeed a vampire. We all thought that she wasnt because she hid that fact very well...I just don't know how she hid her aura from everyone." I told him although I was angry I still needed to control myself.

"We need to take her to the infirmary immediately!" Zero said.

"I'll take her. You go settle the night class, Headmaster." A voice I knew all to well came from the other side of me.

"Thank you, Kaname." I thanked him and hand her to him.

"Don't hurt her or I will kill you." Zero threatened Kaname.

"Oh like how you did? Maybe you should take your own advice for once!" Kaname shot back. That sent chills through my spine.

"Hury before its to late. Or I will kill both of you." As I said that in the most stern voice I have ever said anything in, I visibly saw both of the boys shiver. I was even surprised I could do that, although I hid it. Kaname disappeared into the shadows.

"Oh shoot, (Y/N) missed all her classes I will have to talk to the teachers about that." I fake cried.

"Tch. I'm going to bed." Zero left and went back to the dorms as I went to check on (Y/N) after I settled the night class.

~1 hour time skip~

"It took me a hour to get to the infirmary, wow am I getting old." I told myself. I walked in and saw an unconscious (Y/N) on the bed. I checked her pulse and she's breathing. She's okay, I sigh in relief. But, that wound will get infected if not taking care of. I was about to get more bandages when I hear a faint...

"H-h-headmaster?" Then I felt a tug on my sleave. I turn to see a tired crying (Y/N) with her eyes open looking up at me. My heart shattered when I saw her cry like that.

"(Y/N)....." I say softly with a small smile on my face.

"W-why did Z-z-zero do th-that?" She weakly asked me.

"You know he hates Vampires. He didn't notice that the vampire in fron of him was you." My smile fades while I said that. Then seemingly out of nowhere I was being pinned to the ground. I shut my eyes when I hit the ground. I tried to get up but what ever was keeping me there was just a bit heavy.

"Why! Why did YOU do it!" I heard her say.

"Why did i-" I was cut short when I heard a thud and her lip crashed into mine.

"I-I'm so sorry." She got up and grabbed whatever fell on her head, it was a really big book. It was the clinic book.

"I-Its alright. But, you were going to say something." I sat up but didn't stand my back hurt from that.

"Why did you do it?" She questioned again.

"Why did I do what?"

"'Why did you do it?' That's all I have been asking myself since I woke up and after you let me. So Why?! You could have just let my deal with it and suffer but you didn't." She said with tears in her eyes. (To explain she's been a wake for about 30 minutes before he walked into the room.)

"Deal with what? (Y/N) What are you talking about?" I asked her. She looked to be in so much pain and confusion.

"WHY DID YOU LET ME DRINK YOUR BLOOD!!!!" She yelled... She actually yelled. The sweetest kindest person I know yelled.

"I.... I dont ever want to see you get hurt or in pain." I told her with a frown upon my face. She looked at me like I had just shattered her world or something. She had tears flowing down her face.

"I-i need to g-go." She said and ran off limping to who knows where. She was so fast I didn't even see where she went.

.

.

.

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted I've been busy lately so yeah. But 1143 words like are you kidding me that's like a whole 2 pages in a paper book. I should be able to post more because it's Thanksgiving break so YAY! Well I will see you in the next one see ya latter my little Roses. Bye bye~