What's Wrong?

Hello My dear Roses~✿ฺ I hope your having an amazing day/night/noon/afternoon/dusk/midnight/dawn. I know I haven't updated in awhile but here we are. So have fun.

~Kaien's POV~

I asked Yuki before she left to make sure (Y/N) comes to my office. I want to talk to her. She has been failing in some of her grades and I want to know why. She's been attached multiple times over the years by vampires and I'm starting to think its weighing down on her. 20 minutes later she came into office.

"You asked to see me Headmaster?" She has gradually stopped calling me father and more Headmaster. Its alittle upsetting my own kids don't call me father.

"Yes I did I wanted to talk to you about your grades. They are plumiting and fast." I told her with a concerning voice. She is a very smart girl but she doesn't use that smartness in her work I don't know why though.

"I'm sorry Headmaster I will work on them." She bowed and was in middle turn.

"No I want you to come by my office every night to make sure you have done you homework. And if not we will stay up till all of its done." I didn't want to do this but she left me no choice. I want her to pass and have a good life with out all her friends leaving her because they don't want to hang out with someone a grade below them. I care about her in a way I don't think anyone will understand.

"Y-yes Sir.." She looked abit sad. What was wrong? She was about to leave.

"Wait! What's wrong?" I asked as she left the room with a frightened look and tears. She ran as fast as she could. So I chased after her.

~Time Skip to When he chatches up to you because I'm lazy~

We ended up at the the back left tower.

"(Y/N)?!" I called out for her.

"Please go!" She was sitting with her knees to her chest at the edge passed the railing.

I sigh as I walk over to her. "What got you so spooked?" I asked her leaning on the railing.

"Nothing just leave me alone!" She was crying, but, why? She got up and tried to leave but I grabbed her hand.

"Please... tell me." I said with sadness in my eyes.

~(Y/N)' s POV~

Why? Why is he so persistent?! I look at him my eyes widen at how sad he was. I didn't let him see my eyes yet. Should I show him what will he do? What will he say?

"(Y/N)... please look at me..." He said with sadness writen all over his figure.

"I-i.... can't." I told him with tears streaming down my face. He lifted my chin but I shut my eyes.

"(Y/N).... Please." He sounded like he was crying, but, why?!. So I opened my eyes to look at him. He looked so sad till he saw my eyes.

"The red of blood colored luster...." He said with almost sadness in his voice.

"Y-your not mad?" I asked him almost scared.

"Why would I be? I'm just sad that you hadn't told me sooner."

Then I realized he was the only one who 100% cared about me and not doubted me. So I hugged him tightly.

"Easy." He said seemingly out of breath.

"Sorry" I apologized.

"Its fine."

.

.

.

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted in awhile. But, 609 words hell yeah hope you enjoyed seeing you next time my little roses. :D.