Assassinate the Teacher? Sure! - Chapter 2

"You.. You didn't know that??!!"
Karasuma and koro-sensei we're supprised, after all, it's all the world's been going on about!

"We.. were meant to?" Gon said dumbfoundedly whilst trying to figure out if he should've known it or not.

Karasuma sighed. How the hell did these kids not know?? ".. yes. Anyways, after I inform you I'll have to ask you guys some questions. Now, as I was saying."

He took a breath in
"That yellow octopus is a supernatural creature that can fly at Mach 20. He destroyed the moon, and will destroy the earth by March next year. Our goal is to kill him before, or by that time."

Koro-sensei nodded, his face becoming green and yellow yet again.
"That is, if you can kill me!"

Gon was stuck in place for a few seconds before his face was struck by confusion. "Mr. Koro-Sensei, do you want us to kill you?"

This took the adults by surprise. 'That's his first reaction?' Karasuma thought to himself, shocked that they didnt just suddenly freak out. Koro-sensei was taken aback and his face returned to it's normal, yellow state. Gon still sat in confusion, his question yet to be answered.

Killua was oddly silent which concerned Koro-Sensei. He had this certain... composure when it came to the situation. He sat there, thinking intensely.

'Wait, we didn't know the moon was blown up, they didn't react to my last name. I only brushed that off to ignorance but if this guy is a government official he would know.' Killua was thinking for a bit, '...What if...'.

Then Killua's eyes brightened as if he'd figured something out.

"I know what's going on..." He started, making Karasuma think he'd add some input into this topic of conversation.

What Karasuma didn't expect was what came out of Killua's mouth next.

"We're in a different universe!"

This epiphoney was followed by utter silence from the two adults as they processed what the child had just said.

"Another universe..." Gon said confused. He thought for a bit after the statement, the room starting to steam once again. "Oh yeah! That's why we didn't know the moon blew up!" Gon responded with pride and confidence.

Karasuma was at a loss for words. 'These children aren't even concerned about being tasked with killing an unkillable being, didn't know the moon had been blown up even though IT'S IN THE FUCKING SKY! And are now supposedly from another universe? What is wrong with them?'

"Hold on, so you're trying to tell me you two are from a completely different world and somehow teleported here on a whim?!" Karasuma shouted in disbelief, glaring at the children as he scolded them. 'There's no way, that's imposible!'

"Yeah I am old man! You think i'm lying about something like that!?" Killua yelled back in annoyance. Karasuma continued to splutter and argue with Killua on how insane his claim was and Gon just sat there watching it like a game of ping-pong.

Koro-sensei looked back at the papers and noticed they were scrawled out in a language he'd never seen before. He studied it for a moment before looking back up to the others in the room. He turned to stop Karasuma's freak out seeing as they had new evidence.

"Karasuma, I think their telling the truth." He calmly stated, throwing the entire argument off and both Karasuma and Killua looked over at him.

Karasuma glared at him. "Explain," He said the word slowly, confusion cutting through his anger.