Great... Questions... - Chapter 3

Killua walked to the building, before all of a sudden a wave of anxiety hit him 'what the hell am I meant to say?! What am I meant to do??!!' he panicked and started to turn back before the octopus wrapped a tentacle around him, in a secured hold so he couldn't slash at his tentacles.
Gon continued walking as Koro-sensei followed him into the building, pulling a now protesting killua along.

Gon bounced into the classroom, literally vibrating from excitement of being able to go to an actual school. Koro-sensei followed shortly after the excited child.

"Alright class, so you may remember these two-" koro-sensei then covered Killua's mouth as he had started shouting profanities at the octopus, his anxiety from before seemingly replaced with anger "-from earlier. Well, they are two new students that will be joining us today!"

The class stared at the octopus. 'is he serious right now?!' was the only thing crossing their minds.

Killua seemed to calm down as the octopus placed him on the ground. He proceeded to get up and almost sprint to behind Gon for protection.

"Well, why don't you introduce yourselves while I find a place for you to sit?" Koro-sensei calmly stated as he turned to the seating plan.

Gon started to bounce up and down again with the biggest and most innocent smile on his face
'remember what Mr. karasuma said. You are a government agent.'

"HIII!!! MY NAME IS GON FREECCS!!" He turned around and grabbed Killua's arm to pull him Infront of himself. He lowered his voice a little "And this is killua!! He's my best friend in the whole wORLD-!" his voice escalated into a high pitched squeal, in return he earned multiple glares for killing their ears, and warm smiles for his enthusiasm.

"Koro-sensei.. he doesn't even seem like he even knows about anything." A girl with orange hair spoke up, concern lacing her voice.

Gon turned to the source of the voice before cheerily replying "I do know! We have the kill the teacher!" He still had his innocent smile plastered to his face as he casually said what everyone knew. This concerned most of the students, how could he look so unaffected by knowing the fact that they had to kill the teacher?

"So," the octopus spoke up "any questions for Killua and Gon?" He faced the two.

Kayano shot her hand up straight up
"Kayano?"

"Why didn't you say killua's last name?"
She asked with curiosity

Killua's anxiety spiked
'No. No. I don't like that.'

Gon stared at her briefly with dead eyes, somewhat scaring her. They returned to normal when killua tapped his shoulder.

"Wellll~ Killua doesn't like his last name so I didn't bother saying it!!"
Killua slightly blushed at Gon's dedication to keep him as comfortable as possible. 'he's so sweet.. he puts so much effort to make me comfortable with where I am..'

The class stayed silent.
A girl with long black hair raised her hand, deciding to break the silence.
"Yes Yuki?"

She took this as the opportunity to attack the elephant in the room.
"How old are you two? You are really short for the average 14 to 15 year olds." They all looked at the two with anticipation.

Killua poked his head around from behind Gon, his blush slightly fading.
"We're both 13."

The class looked at them in shock. "13?!?? HOW ARE YOU HERE??!!" They all yelled at the same time.

"We're government agents!" Gon enthusiastically said, ignoring the yells and cries of shock from the other students.

They all shut up.
'government agents?.. at 13? What the fuck is going on with the government?!!?'