What the hell is with this school?!! - Chapter 4

A blaring tone rung through the air, announcing that the lesson had ended.
Alot of students complained as they started to walk outside the building, not ready for today's assembly.
The two boys followed in confusion as they all went onto the oval.

Gon turned to Killua, "Neh KilluA? Do you think we're gonna go to the main campus thingy??"

Killua's eyes lit up at that question. "If that's so.. then, wanna race?"

A few students around them overheard their conversation. Kayano, being one of the said students, decided to question the two boys.

"Hey!" She happily walked up to the pair "I'm assuming you don't know how far campus is from here, but, why do you wanna race?"

Gon turned to the girl in confusion "what do you mean by 'why do you wanna race'?"

Kayano was confused as well "I mean it in a way.. like.. we could just peacefully walk down and not waste our energy. We do have to stand for most of the assembly anyways."

Killua walked over, an obvious glare on his face. "If he wants to race me, he can. Not like we'll waste much energy."

-

The class decended down the path, walking at a moderate pace. Since they left earlier than normal, they had a little time that they could waste.

Nagisa and Kayano were walking up in front of the group, peacefully walking down until a strong gust of 'wind' hit the two, causing Nagisa to trip over and fall on his face, a second gust of wind followed after the first one, as if it were two people.

The whole class stares in the direction the wind just went, catching glimpses of two figures speeding down the mountain. They all stood still in awe at the speed that was being displayed, the green and blue blurs almost out of view in a few seconds. But.. was that even humane speed?

It was a few seconds of silence before it was broken by almost chaotic laughter. Nagisa turned away from the speedsters and looked back at Karma. Karma was... laughing?

"Ahhhh they really are strong huh? Maybe this'll make things more interesting~" He stated as he started to make his way down the mountain once again. He wasn't planing on actually going to the assembly but he was intruiged by the two new anomalies, he wanted to see who won.

The rest of the class were shaken out of their trances as they followed their strawberry haired classmate, many still gaping in awe.

Just then, Okajima ran past, screaming with snakes biting him. The group screamed as they watched him run, only to fall into a river thinking that the bridges were fixed.

-

Gon and Killua raced by, their movements causing wind to blow up behind them. They sped down the mountain, expertly avoiding trees, stums, rocks and other obsticals in their way. There were many broken bridges and large rivers in their way, but they simply jumped over or evaded them like it was second nature.

Gon looked over the the white haired boy running beside him, or more like slightly in front of him. Gon pouted at this discovery, and it only fueled his desire to win.

Gon sped up a little more to get ahead of Killua, managing to get about a foot ahead of him. Killua noticed this, and he too sped up. They were neck and neck, either one of them always a foot ahead of the other before the positions switched once more.

The main campus was in full view now and both Gon and Killua were more determined than ever. Gon looked over to Killua once more before getting a brilliant idea. He closed in on Killua a bit, getting right next to him. Quickly, he leaned over and gave him a small peck on the cheek.