Chapter 5 - Assembly scene and Announcement.

Starting A/N:

Nameteru-
Nemui - embarrassed?
Takotubo - Octopus trap
Osinobi- Stealth

---

Bitch-sensei was dragged away by Karasuma, who then took her outside to explain that she can't just attack out in the open. He then came back into the room, only to spot the sight of what looked like an angry Killua and confused Gon.

The boy continued to explain activities on the brochure, occasionally making fun of the E class.
They were basically calling the class dumbasses. Gon was included in that too, he had his moments, but he certainly isn't a full dumbass.
Just as he went to protest, he felt someone touch his shoulder. Killua spun around to see the familiar face of Karasuma. A few students from besides them adverted their attention to the interaction, watching with interest.

Gon looked around the place, confused on why the people were laughing at the class. Why was the school council making fun of them?
His ears started to steam up until he overheard Killua's conversation with Karasuma.

"Killua. Do not protest. We aren't allowed to do anything about this." Karasuma coldly stated at the irritated boy, as if he somehow knew that he would try to protest against the misstreatement of Class 3-E. In all honesty, Karasuma really wanted to treat them with the same disrespect that the class had been given, but he couldn't risk his job for that. He had to put up with it.

Killua gave him a cold glare to return the voice that he was given before leaning back to Gon to cover his ears. 'you don't need to hear those assholes..'  he though to himself as he pulled Gon into a half protective half comfort to himself hold.
Gon allowed himself to be pulled into this hold, he didn't want to listen to anything confusing anymore.

The green haired announcer continued with his announcements, unknown of the ticking-time-bomb, Killua.
His continued snide comments made quick work at Killua's fuse. Currently, the only thing stopping him from ripping the poor kid's head off was the boy he had wrapped in his hold. The other students had looked back, deciding there was nothing interesting to see anymore.

"Make sure you keep tabs on your friends to keep all our scores up! We wouldn't like to be some losers who aren't allowed to have friends." The green haired boy said nonchalantly, not realising what he'd just said nor how a certain student was reacting to it.

aren't allowed friends, the words repeated through his mind as thoughts of his brother bubbled up.
Memories of  his -if it could even be called that- family, memories of what Illumi did to him, what they did to his sister. How they tried to do to his friends. Killua clenched his fists, tightening his grip to become more protective. This, of course, didn't go unnoticed by dear Gon. 'That reminds me of that bitch..' Gon supressed his anger towards the now remembered Brother, focusing on Killua and looking for anything that he could use to distract him.

At that exact moment, everything that he'd been trying to hold back came crashing down like a tsunami.

Everyone in the gym felt it, but mostly the green haired announcer. Cold, intense, and murderous. The glare of a true killer.

Killua's head was angled down as he let his bloodlust flow, his gaze looking straight through the greenette Infront of him, but his grip remained tight.

The announcer was stuck, sweating intensely, almost passing out.
He couldn't talk, his voice caught itself in his throat. All he was able to do was freeze.

He totally shit his pants.

All the students were confused and terrified, 3-E included but less so considering it wasn't directed at them. Even Karma, who was wandering around the grounds felt it, and it gave him a chill up his spine. Karasuma was immediately attentive, ready to jump in and stop Killua, but he didn't get the chance.