Information page!! (important!!)

Hi luvs! Thought I'd update this to let you know, if you're a first-time reader, this fic will not be continued, and has furthermore, been abandoned. I'm sorry if this comes as a disappointment to you guys.

Sooo~~
Hello! ☆

Welcome to our book, thanks for reading this. This is actually really important so please read this page!!

✕✖✕

The time that Assassination Classroom is set in is episode 5: "assembly time"

Killua and Gon come in around the middle of the day. We've made up an assignment and just added it into here so it makes sense why they went to the pond.

▶◀

The time that killua and Gon are from is around a week before when killua is meant to get his Hunter licence.

They get teleported there by the gust of wind another player set off, this glitched the place and caused them to glitch to another place too.

✕✖✕

And yes, the first chapter is being changed. All the chapters so far will probably be changed the slightest bit so that they fit more to the time line.

And yes, this will be killugon. Of you don't like Boy X Boy or killugon you can leave!

Happy reading~ ☆

Ohz!! by the way, we will be attempting to stick mostly to the original plot, making changes here and there.

I will be watching through the episodes of Assassination Classroom, making sure the plot stays as close a possible!! — Ash