CHAPTER 2.1: GIVE BACK MY JACKET{√}

*BEEP*

*BEEEP
*BEEEP*

*BEEP*

As those sound and rang to her ear she quickly trow her alarm clock at the ground, and cover her ears with her pillows and rolled her body like a borito to get dress.

She went to get the gang jacket and go to the laundry shop to wash the gang jacket.

She was waiting and a text pop out her phone and she looked at it.

SMART
Want a FREE GIGA? Earn GigaPoints by loading P100 or more regular load at any store. Load MORE, earn MORE Points!

Learn more: smart.com.ph/Pages/giga-points

"i hate my sim" she thought while playing a snake game at her phone.

A text pop out of her message and phone.

GigaLifeApp
You've already received your one-time reward. Keep on using the GigaLife App & watch out for more exclusive promos!

She rolled her eyes while she heard a noise come form the laundry wash.

After doing the laundry she went straight home to sleep and escape reality.

"should give him back or...." the thought of her drive her to sleep.

"mom looked" the little ash blonde female was trying to impress her mother.

"what is it now brat" her mother aggressively grab the paper that the little ash blonde haired female's holding.

"ew, this is so ugly" she added some words that she's not impress.

"what kind of drawing is this" she added some harsh words to her daughter.

"daddy does mommy hate" she asked and a tear form in the corner of her eyes.

"no honey, she doesn't hate you its just give her some time and scape for your mother" her father reply to daughter.

*SLAP*

"How dare you to slap you creep" her mother yelled as her voice eco to her room up stairs.

A car engine sound and eco thru her room as she looked at her mother getting away with her belonging.

"darling, everything is going be fine as long your mother is here your safe" her father said and hug her tightly.

*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*
*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*

a four time in a row knock her window. She woke up and grabbed her pillow.

She adjust her vision as she saw the white haired male knocking at her window in the middle of noon.

"open this up will you" he said with a annoyed voice.

She walk towards the window and didn't open and instead she pulled down her certain.

"how did he find my house" she thought while walking away in the scene.

The white haired male got annoyed and smash the window with his bared hands.

Her went widen as she looked at her in annoyed.

"i said open up not to pulled down your certain" he said while not giving a looked at her mess that he made.

"you know what stay here let me get the aid kit" as those words left her mouth that wasn't suppose to be words.

And her body move its own. After getting the aid kit she saw the white haired male sleeping peacefully at her bed.

"this guys really" she thought and placing the aid kit to her study table.

She open an alcohol bottle and some peace of cottons.

A smirk appeared at her lips. She take some cottons and put some alcohol on it.

She slowly walk towards where the sleeping beaut- i mean was sleeping white haired male in her bed.