CHAPTER 5.1: THE HANGOUT DATE

Senju♡
Hey meet me at the arcade tomrrow

Katsuki hasegawa(sano)
Sure why not

"why does she need me to meet her at the arcade" she thought as she wait for her to text back.

But she fell asleep while her phone on her chest, smiling and feeling all the butterfly's flying around her stomach.

At akashi's house

"now tell me senju" he said as senju kneeling down, hands are in her lap as her older brother asked her.

"she looked like y/n that's all, her kindness,everything about her are like y/n even she's a sano" she mumble as her older brother sigh.

"i want to meet her tomorrow" there mother butt in there conversation as senju blush and shuttering her words.

"m-mom w-we thought that your at work today" she said as there mother laugh.

"bring her here then, i want to meet my future daughter in law" she added as senju glared at takeomi.

"MOM stop please" senju half yelled while the two of them laugh.

In the morning

"senju sorry i'm late" the ash blonde haired female said as she gasp for air.

"no, it's fine i just got here too" she said sweetly as the blonde haired female quickly stand straight.

"let's go inside then" she said, hand holding together as the both of them blush.

"so what game do we nee-" before the ash blonde haired female her sentence, the greyish white haired female pulled her in a dance floor.

"heh?....challenging me now love" she suddenly said as senju blush and continue to dance.

As the dance was done many people clap there hands, bowing on the crowd.

"waoh, kat-chan your so cool" a sweet and feminine voice said as the ash blonde haired female looked at the peach haired female clapping her hands.

"eh! Hinata/hanagaki"her and senju said as the peach haired female look at the blonde haired male.

He swaetdrop and gulp as the greyish white haired female greeted him.

"takemitchi💢" the peach haired female look at him with anger tone, dark aura surround her as he say sorry to her.

"bye hina,mitchi we have to go now" the ash blonde haired female nervously said as she drag senju away.

A loud thing made her phone vibrate as the ash blonde haired female looked at it.

Draegg
Have you seen takemitchi katsuki?

Katsuki hasegawa(sano)
Yeah why his with hinata, i think there dating here at arcade like us hangingout

D

raegg
Oh thanks

She seen his text's as the greyish white haired female look at her.

"who's draegg" she suddenly asked with serious voice.

"pftttt- draegg was draken known as ken ryuguji" the ash blonde haired female said and laugh at her.

After an hour playing different game's,eating and even visiting katsuki's family grave.

"hey senju i feel someone is following us" she whisper yelled at the greyish white haired female looking at there back.

"we need to run now" she whisper back at the ash blonde haired female nodded her head and run.

An unknown guy wearing a black hoodie and a mask suddenly charge them, bringing out the small knife as the ash blonde haired female shield her self to senju.

The greyish white haired female look at her back seeing katsuki covered with blood on her stomach.

Her heart started to pump loud, breath slowly as she saw katsuki kneel down like a slow motion.

"KATSUKI!" she yelled and run towards her, she didn't have time to chase the unknown guy.

She quickly carry her in bridal style as she yelled for help.