CHAPTER 3.1: WHAT ARE YOU DOING{√}

*CLICK*

*CLICK*
*CLICK*

*CLICK*

A sound of taking pictures made the ash blonde haired female woke up in the couch with the white haired male.

She adjust her vision and a flash of light meet her eyes.

"oh no!" the ash grey haired male thought while putting away his phone.

The ash blonde haired female quickly stand up and flick her brother's forehead.

"where have been and why did you let this guy in" she said while pointing at the white haired female sleeping on the couch.

"i'm in my room and when i got outside my room i saw the both of you sleeping together" he said while robbing his forehead.

The ash blonde haired female rolled her eyes, almost hitting her brain.

After sometime the ash blonde haired female got an idea and quickly went to her room to get her makeup kit.

A smile appeared at her lips and opened the makeup kit of hers.

"this is a little payback to my window" she thought while putting some makeup on his face and making the white haired male woke up too.

She finally finish putting some makeup on her face.

*CLICK*

She giggle a little and the white haired female finally woke up from his slumber.

"what are you doing" she asked the ash blonde haired female.

She sweatdrop and quickly hide her phone and smile sweetly like nothing happen.

She only at her looked and smile to while the ash blonde girl trying not to laugh to her.

*GIGGLE*

"What are you giggling at tsuki-chan" she raise an eye brow at her as the ash blonde haired female brust in laughing.

"just look at your face dude" her brother butt in and she knew that she's a death meat so she stopped laughing.

And nervously walk away but the white haired female look at her and his smile turn to devil one.

"tsuki-chan what does your brother mean" she said still smiling like a devil.

"she put some makeup on your face by the way" her brother betrayed her.

*I SWEAR TO YOU LATER YOUR NOT GOING TO EAT DINNER TONING*

*HUH? it not my fault that you put some makeup on his face*

*ah dah,dah,dah still no dinner*

But instead her brother will be disappointed he smile and took the mirror.

He give the mirror to her friend. She quickly went and open her front door of her room.

*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*
*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*

"I ain't not going to open my door" she said while locking her door and quickly went to her bathroom.

Suddenly she heard her door crash and some closet sound opening.

"tsuki-chan" she said while opening some closet door and messing up with her things.

*THUD*

She panic and think of something to distract the white haired female.

She sigh and open the bathroom door with a smile on her face, then she looked all of her things are messy.

"kawaragi-san what did you do to my room" she said while picking the newspaper and folding it like pan and going to her study table to get the tape, so she can tape the pan newspaper.

The white haired female looked at her and raise an eye brow as he notice the pan newspaper with a tape at the edge in her hand.

She smile at her and warn her to run for her life.