CHAPTER 3: WHAT ARE DOING{√}

As she got there a hand pulled her wrist and hugged her by the white haired male.

She struggled while his grip got stronger and tightened around her waist.

"hey let me go will ya, i'm trying to clean Your wound, you idiot" she mumble quietly the last part as he let go of her.

After cleaning his wound. He stood up and walk roam around her room.

"oh btw can i have my jacket now" he said while looking at her picture when she was little.

She stood up and went to her closet to get the gang jacket of his.

"here's your gang jacket" she said whils trowing it to him.

"thanks" he said and left. Without knowing anything that he was her childhood friend who always make her happy and stayed at herside.

"this guy is going to pay to window" she thought and went to her study table.

Without noticing she fell asleep at her study table.

「time skip」

*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*
*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*

A loud knock at her door loudly and making her jump off her chair. As her body meet the cold ground, she quickly stood up.

"MASHII i swear to go-" her mouth stayed open as she saw the white haired male.

Her eyes got darker as she saw the male who broke her window.

"the hell are you doing here" she said while leaning outside her door.

"just to say thank you for cleaning my wounds and washing my jacket" he said and beam the sweetest smile that he could.

The ash blonde haired female got cringe at him.

"dude is that even you or something" she said and examining him like a test.

"of curse its me dumbass" he said and flicked her forehead but not that harsh to hurt her.

"what was that for" she said while robbing and holding her tears at the corner of her eyes.

"oh yeah who let you in by the way" she asked and looking for mashiro.

"the ash-grey haired guy" he reply and walking towards the couch was.

"get out now and i don't want the neighbors tell me that your my delinquent boyfriend" she said as she walk towards where he was.

And pulled him but he was way to strong for her.

He rolled his eyes. "i swear to my cat i'm going kick your ass" her face was written something like that.

But he didn't care and still trying annoying her.

"come on get out now please, secondly i dont even know you" she said as her tears are coming out of eyes.

"senju kawaragi happy now" he said and pulled her to sit on his lap as he hug her.

"katsuki hasegawa" she said while trying to get out of his gasp and wanting to sleep again.

*YAWN*

A soft yawn escape her mouth while the white haired male was hugging her.

"kawaragi-san can you let go of me and i just wanted to slee-" before she could speak again her fell asleep.