CHAPTER 6: FIREFLIES IN GRAVE

"tsuki, please dont die i'm begging you" senju said with tears falling down her cheek.

"SENJU, how is she" the blonde haired male half yelled and worriedly look at her.

"while we were walking a unknown guys suddenly attack us and was suppose to stab but,but hanagaki sorry" she said while her heart break down to many pieces.

"senju, are you okay and how's your date buddy" her older brother said as he hug her.

" i broke mom's promise takeomi, i can't bring her to meet out mom cause she's at the emergency room" she said, crying while the peach haired female hug her.

"its gonna be okay i know her since where at middle school, she's a strong woman who doesn't want to give up so easily" the peach haired female comfort her as they both cry.

All doctors rushing inside the emergency room trying there best saving her.

Inside the operation room

"CPR her and check her heart if still pumping" one of the doctor say as the nurse obey it.

"1,2,3 clear" the doctor say as her body went up.

After doing CPR to her, as all the best they can to make her survive but it didn't last long.

She was the very first patient died in that hospital.

"time of dead 6:30 pm and tell the relatives of her about this" the doctor said with sadness in his tone.

"yeah sir" the nurse said as they went out to tell that thing about them.

"sorry for your loss we did everything we can but she died"  one of the doctor butt in as the greyish white haired female shouted and cry in pain.

"your laying aren't you please let me see her one more time then"  she said and beg to doctor's as they all nodded and followed her inside.

"tuski i'm sorry" she whisper as she hold her cold hand one more time.

Certain dance in air as a cold embrace hold her and whispering something to her that made her cry more.

"katsuki i love you too, i was suppose to confesses to you but" she whisper as the ash blonde haired hug her one more time.

"katsuki i promise to my self i will give justice and tell mikey about this, i'm sorry i fail to protect like what i said to you mikey" takemitchi thought as he looked at her body, lips are white cold hands only senju gave warm to her hand.