1

A young girl with green and red hair panted laying in her makeshift bed. Her brother looked at her worried and touched her forehead then his.

"Oh sis ur running a fever ill get medicine for u"he said getting up

She then grabbes his sleeve as he looked at her and smiled and took her hand.

"Ill be back with medicine promise" he said calmly

"Promise.." she panted

He nodded his head and gently kissed her head as she smiled closing her eyes and falling asleep. He sighed heavily he really didn't want to leave his sister.

Pulling up the covers over her he finally made his way out their little hideout and closed the wooden door. He made his way down to the town and looked around.

"I needed to find a medical shop yuya needs medical care" he said to himself

Making his way through the town he saw a medical shop and breathed in calmly walking in fast and stealing what he needed then running.

He heard the owner scream and run at him as he saw guards trying to lose them through the many loops and crowds. Breathing heavily he hid behind a wall he was close to getting to yuya and couldn't afford to get caught.

"Got u!" A guard yelled

"Hey let me go!!" He yelled

He struggled against the guard that got him as his hands were held behind his back by the guard. He didn't let go as he was then dragged back to the castle.

Struggling through the guards grip it only tighten as he grunted he should have been careful and not stop. Now his sister was probably going to die or get even worse.

He looked around trying to find a new way out of the situation he was in as the guards were getting him in the castle and were headed to the king. He was then held against the wall with no way of escape as he growled

"I don't have time for this let me go!" He yelled

"Silence the king will see to ur punishment for stealing" the guard yelled

He growled as he watched the other guard walk in a room that seemed to be guarded by two guards and lots of voices in the room and one was sounding cold.

"Sorry to disturb ur annual meeting my king but there was a thief in the city and we have him now" the guards voice said

"Fine ill be there in a sec" a cold manly voice said

He then saw the guard walk out and he sttuggles, but the guard pressed his elbow in his back to keep him still. He glared at the guard as he heard the door open and someone walk out.

He saw that he had black and purple hair and he had a very formal royal top on with a little of his chest showing. He also saw he had on black pants and boots with a black cape and a choker.

"Is this the thief" he asked coldly

"Yes he stole these medicines from a medical shop" the guard said showing the stuff he stole

"Really" he said

"Let me fucking go! I have to get to my sister!" He spat

"Watch ur tongue around the king! " the guard yelled

"Sister?" He questioned in an angry tone

"Sir he might be lying abou-"

He saw the king hold his hand up to the guard and he instantly shut up as he walked to the guard motioning him to move off him.