4

*still don't feel like updating another story im so tired and ive been working a lot and this one is already done a long time ago but  i didn't upload it but here it is cause Im lazy **

~~~

Yuya snuggled against the warmth of yutos bare chest as he smiled stroking her hair as she stirred opening her eyes. Her ruby jewel eyes looked up as a crimson blush formed on her cheeks.

"Well good morning my angel" he said

"G-g-good m-morning" yuya said holding her chest "d-did u sleep well"

"Of course my beautiful flower" he said

Yuya blushed at that looking the other way as his tanned hand lifted her chin up to look at him. He then leaned in for her lips as her eyes shut half way as their lips connected together.

She lifted her hand onto his cheek as his hands leaned more down her waist cupping her butt and squeezing it making her sigh in his mouth. The kiss grew more intense and rougher but before it got to the next level he pulled back both of them breathless.

"Still soft" he complimented licking his lips

Blushing yuya buried her face in his chest as he laughed a bit and got out of bed as she blushed even more covering her eyes. Yuto smiled and leaned over her and moved her hands away as be blushed viewing his abs.

"No need to be shy we'll have to see each other like this one day" he said

"U-uhm" she mustered embarrassed

"U take a bath first angel ill go in later" he said

"O-oki" yuya said

A knock then came from the door as yuto put a towel on his waist and opened it seeing a maid. She looked in awe at his abs as yuya held her chest.

"Can i help u" he asked coldly

"Oh ur Majesty ive brought these for the lady" she said giving yuya the stank eye and Hoping he didn't notice

But he did and yuto glared at her hotly and turned to yuya reaching his hand out to her. She blushed looking at his hand and getting out of bed and walking to him taking his hand.

"This is my bride and for the record her names yuya not lady and the next time i see u or any other maid look down at her will be sent to the dungeon understand! " he said coldly

"Y-yes ur Majesty" the maid said

She gave a final bow before leaving and yuto shut the door as yuya held his hand blushing a bit. Yuto smiled and lifted her hand to his lips as her face grew warmer.

"Y-yuto" she began

"Lets take a bath angel" he said

~~~

Yugo sighed cleaning as he was thinking about yuya and was worried but at the same time he just wanted her happy. He heard a commotion as he walked out seeing maids Making a fuss.

He walked closer and heard them talking about his sister as he grew angry and was about to rush them and beat them. But he saw yuri walk to them as he watched him attentively.

"U maids shouldn't be talking about the future queen when the king finds out he'll have ur heads" yuri said

"M-mister yuri we- we weren't talking about anyone" one said

"Really then i guess i should get the king down here" yuri said angry

"N-no" another maid said