3

**to be honest i Don't feel like updating another story im tired and this one has like tones of updates not published yet so here u go**

Struggling to find a certain angel of his yuto walked around the castle up and down. When he asked around for her the guards and servants would say shes in one place then another.

But when he got there she wouldn't be there anymore and he was now wondering what was wrong as He was stopped by one of his top officials.

"What is it" he asked angry "im busy zarc"

"Ur Highness u need things to do keep in mind u do need to do ur duties" zarc said

"Fine" he growled

He was now angry as he turned to walk away before stopping midway turning to zarc once more.

"Find someone named yuya and bring her to me and Don't defy me!" He yelled

Yuto then walked away as zarc sighed not given a chance to answer as he bowed and walked away.

Yuya cleaned up a bit of the kitchen as her brother walked in noticing her off behavior as he walked to her sitting next to her.

"Sis whats wrong did he hurt u" yugo asked

Yuya stopped what she was doing as she looked at her brother with teary eyes lunging into his arms holding onto him crying.

Yugo was taken back but hugged his sister back stroking her hair softly.

"He did hurt u didn't he" he asked

"No its just.. after being with him.. somebody came to me.. and said if i wasn't here then he would be doing his duties more better.." she cried

"Who?!" Yugo said angry

Yuya didn't answer burying her face into her brothers chest as he held her close. He didn't like how she was crying it hurt him as he lifted her face up.

He gently held each side of her face wiping the tears from her cheeks as she effectively calmed down. He smiled and kissed her head as she smiled a bit.

"Take it slow sis what happened" he asked

"Oki i was with yuto for a bit he was checking up on me and apologizing for what his guard did" she said

"Go on" he calmly said

"After that he had to go and a guy told me to stay away from him because he had duties to take care.." she said feeling hurt "i Don't know why but when he said that it hurt.."

"Oh sis" he said

"A common girl like me can't be with him, yet i Don't understand why i want to go to him" she cried

"Whats ur heart telling u sis" he asked

Yuya looked up at her brother as he gently wiped the tear with his thumb gently. She looked the other direction hugging her knees thinking.

Of course she had a development of feelings for him building up when she first arrived he was so caring and gentle. As she was around him more her heart beat fast.

"Sis?" He asked

"I don't know" she lied

"Excuse me can u describe the one that talked to u" a voice said

Yuya and yugo looked up seeing a man with silver and green hair and he was dresses almost the same as the king. But was dressed as the man yuya saw that had talked to her.

"Uhm he had bownish yellow hair and he was dressed like u" she said

"Thx u also may u come with me the king requested u" he said