8

Yugo yawned a bit as he walked through the palace halls. He was tired and was woken up early to help with planning of the royal couple wedding. He stopped seeing his sister on the balcony looking over at the horizon.

He walked over to her as a guard there stopped him and he growled. Yuya looked over and smiled walking over to him and hugging him.

"Hey brother its oki his my brother" yuya said to the guard

"Sorry ur Majesty" he said backing off

"Wheres yuto? Normally i don't see u alone in the morning" he asked

"He had to get work done since his been putting it off" she said softly "his the guard he assigned to me"

"Oh i see" he said "well i have to help with some stuff as well plz be careful and not be alone anywheres"

"Of course no worry brother" she said smiling

He smiled and hugged his sister softly as she gasped a bit hugging back. Pulling away he gave a small kiss on her head softly. She smiled as he left down the hall of the palace.

She walked down the palace halls as well while the guard followed calmly. She walked out in the garden as the servants and guards bowed. Although some of the maid workers were still jealous of her especially a purple haired girl.

"Ur Majesty so how is it with the king" she asked

"Huh.. uhm.."

"Sorry but any relationship between the king and future queen are only between them and the kings top officials" the guard said

Yuya held her hands together as the maid simply walked off but stopped as yuto walked to them. The guards bowed as yuya blushed seeing him smile at her. Thinking this was her opportunity to get close to the king she walked to him but he passed her.

She saw him walk to yuya as his tanned hand touched her cheek. She blushed madly looking at the ground but he gently lifted her face back up.

"No need to look down i love ur eyes" he said softly

"Y-yuto.." she blushed "did u finish ur work.."

"I did" he said

"Ur Majesty may u and the queen accompany me to the grand room" sawatari said

"Yes" yuto said

"U-uhm ur Majesty" the girl began

Completely ignoring her he took yuyas hand and walked past following Sawatari. Yuya smiled holding onto his arm as he smiled stroking her cheek.

The three of them walked to the grand room as yuya was in awe seeing everything. Yuto talked to Sawatari as yuya walked around viewing the decorations.

"How do u feel about having some banners out in the village?" He asked

"Thats fine but be careful when setting them out plz" yuto said

"Ur Majesty the queens wedding dress is almost complete can i take her with me to adjust it" ray said

"Yea thats fine but take a guard with u" he said

"Of course" ray bowed

Ray walked over to yuya as yuto watched as Sawatari talked to him. He crossed his arms as he looked over at a list that Sawatari held.

Yuya followed ray as a guard followed right behind as ray opened the door letting yuya walk in. She walked in calmly as ray walked in with the guard.

"Alright ur Majesty in the dressing room plz put on the dress" she asked

"O-oki" yuya said walking in the changing room

The guard stayed by the door as ray set out a sewing kit for adjusting the dress. Yuya undressed carefully putting on the white wedding dress as she held onto it walking out.

"Oh its beautiful just let me adjust it so it fits u" ray said calmly

She nodded smiling as ray tightened the back of the wedding dress tightening it carefully. Yuya held her hair in her hand as ray was doing the adjustments.

"So how are u and the king doing?" Ray asked

"Huh good.. his a charmer and very kind" she said blushing

"Thats good and he hasn't done anything inpure yet has he?" She asked

Yuya blushed a bright red remembering a few things he had done to her that made her... a little embarrassed and... feel a bit different. Ray took her silence as a he has done a few improper things to her and seeing it by her face.

She sewed a few parts of her dress making sure that it was nice and perfect. If it wasn't shed have to hear it from the king himself. But he had changed a lot sense yugo and yuya had arrived.

Thxs to yuya spending time with the king he went from an ice cold king to being more like his gentle self. But after hearing about a sora kid trying to take her away it will cause trouble to the king.

And if she was taken away the king would surely lose it. He would reverse to his old self with his ice cold eyes and tone.

"Ray?" Yuya said

"Oh sorry ur majesty well ur dress is nice and perfect" she said smiling

"Thx u so much" yuya said smiling

"Well lets see how the whole wedding attire will look" ray said with a smile

"Eh?" Yuya questioned

Ray smiled and started doing yuyas hair as she stayed calm staying still for her. She gently put her hair in a bun while letting strands of her hair fall down the sides.

Right after she accessorized a clip in her hair with a viel while getting a pair of earrings and gently putting them on her. Yuya touched the earrings gently as ray got a pair of gloves.

"U look really nice ur Majesty" she said smiling

"T-thx u" yuya said smiling

Ray smiled putting the gloves on her as there was a knock at the door as ray answered it. Declan walked in as yuya viewed herself in the mirror she looked like a completely different person.

"Well ur Majesty u look lovely" declan said

"Thx u very much"she said

"Its not the wedding day yet and u dressed her up completely" he said

"I got carried away" she said smiling

"Well the king loves everything so the day will be coming soon" he said

There was another knock at the door as Declan opened it and yuyas brother walked in. She smiled walking to him lifting her dress a bit as he took her hands.

"Sis u look lovely i can't believe i have to let u go" he said holding her hands

"Oh brother.." she began

He hugged his sis holding her close as she gasped at the sudden hug. But she hugged back smiling as declan and ray smiled watching them. But something kept nagging at them and it was a bad sinking feeling.

Something was about to happen...

**well im ending it here hope yall enjoyed until next time bye**