I'm Sorry [Regret]

Aurelia died during the Battle of Hogwarts AU
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Harry reaches the Forest's edge. Within, further on, he can see Dementors drifting within the trees. Harry starts to enter, then pauses, reaches into his pocket and removes the Snitch. Eyes the words etched upon it: "I open at the close."

Harry frowns, then closes his eyes, brings the metal orb to his lips. His fingers tremble, then lowers his hand, watching as the metal shell falls away to reveal the resurrection stone. A jagged crack runs down its center, along the line representing the Elder Wand. The triangle and circle, representing the Cloak and Stone, are faintly visible. Harry stares at it, then closes his eyes and begins to roll the Stone over in his hand.

"Once. Twice. Thrice. . ." he murmured.

Harry stands for a moment and then, slowly, opens his eyes. Five people stand within the Forest: James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Lily Potter and Aurelia Clemonte.

"Guess you still care about me for you to summon me here," a girl chuckled.

Harry snapped his head and looked at her with widened eyes.

"Aurelia? W-why are you here?"

He then looked around again, noticing that everyone here has one thing in common.

"No. . ."

"Yes," she chuckled. "Crazy that it took the resurrection stone for you to talk to me again."

Sirius and Remus looked at the two lovingly knowing how close they were in third year.

"I-I don't understand. . ." Harry stammered.

"You do. . . It's alright Harold, I forgive you," she smiled at him.

"You've been so brave, sweetheart," said Lily.

"Why are you here? All of you?" asked Harry.

"We never left, dear," said Lily softly.

"Does it hurt? Dying?" Harry asked again.

"Quicker than falling asleep," said Sirius.

"And he will want it to be quick," Lupin jumped in.

"You're nearly there, son," James smiled at him.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want any of you to die for me. And Remus, your son. . ."

"Others will tell him what his mother and father died for. Someday he'll understand. . ."

Harry then looked at Aurelia again.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything," he stared at her. Tears could be seen from his eyes.

"I know, it's alright," she said.

A chill breeze shakes the trees. Harry looks ahead.

"You'll stay with me?" asked Harry.

"Until the end," James answered.

"He won't be able to see you?"

Sirius shakes his head, gestures to Harry's heart. "No. We're here, you see."

"Stay close to me." Harry turns to his mother.

"Always. . ."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

He did it, he finally did it. However, one thing he has in mind after what he saw at the forbidden forest is Aurelia. He ignored the call of Hermione and Ron and ran frantically to the great hall where all the bodies are.