Anthony [Zoia]

If you haven't finished reading Zoia, don't read this as it contains major spoiler

This is Anthony's POV after Zoia's funeral
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

He had to watch her children and husband giving a loving yet tragic speech. He had to watch her casket buried deep underground. He had to see her name engraved in the stone. He had to watch her children and her husband fall apart.

He has long wished to see Harry Potter miserable but not this — not under this circumstance.

It breaks him even further seeing Harry, the usually cocky Gryffindor, fall apart this much.

It was a painful sight to see and he wanted to fall apart too, but he couldn't, not in front of these many people.

Once he got back home, he went to the storage room and immediately grabbed a box labeled 'Hogwarts'.

Sitting on the floor with a box in front of him, he opened the box slowly after wiping the dust away.

Immediately he was greeted with his quidditch robe, making him chuckle to himself. But that's not what he wanted to see.

Doing a mini scavenger hunt in the big box, he found a rather smaller box labeled 'Z'.

Taking a deep breath he grabbed the box shakily, pushing the big box aside.

Putting the small box in front of him, he slowly opened the box.

A picture of Zoia and him was the first thing he saw and right at that moment, tears were starting to escape.

More and more tears came through as he saw more pictures of them together, starting with their first date where they went biking and had a picnic, to them with teary eyes because they just broke up.

A silly idea from her to take a picture together after a break-up.

He still remembers those moments as if they were yesterday.

How happy she looked when he arrived at the burrow, the never-ending smiles and giggles from her as they cycled, her obsession with green tea after her trip to Japan — heck he even still has the hentai magazine she bought for him.

He chuckled when he saw the magazine.

Tears wouldn't stop coming and it wouldn't help that he finally found the letters she sent after their break up.

With shaky hands, he opened those letters again.

Dear Tony,

Have you moved yet? I assume you have. How are you? How's America? I don't know whether I should write a letter to you but I couldn't help it.

I'm nervous for my seventh year but you told me everything's going to be okay so I think everything's going to be okay.

You haven't sent me any letter even though you promised you would. I know it's weird Tony but you're not angry at me about the break-up, do you?