Letter to Lily and Marauders [Zoia]

Harry's letter informing his family about his relationship. Harry wrote and sent this letter the night after it happened.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Dear Mum, Dad, Sirius, and Remus,

It's Harry here. I got good news.

ZOIA ASKED ME TO BE HER BOYFRIEND! CRAZY RIGHT?

I was at a Gryffindor party after winning the quidditch match. Then she just came to me and kissed me! After that she asked me to be her boyfriend!

I don't need your advice anymore, dad and Sirius, turns out my charm works just fine that I don't even have to ask the question!

You were right mum! I just have to wait and be patient until she's ready!

And Remus, I need you to send me the best chocolate you know. I don't remember if I ever mentioned this to you but, she LOVES chocolate. Reminds me of you, really.

I'm going to marry that girl one day, mark my words.

We have to plan the best Christmas ever this year, because I want her to have the best Christmas with us.

Oh I love her so much, she's SO PRETTY! You guys should've seen how cool she looks when we played against each other. It's unfair really, because everytime we played against each other, I had the urge to not get the snitch just so she could win.

I couldn't help but feel guilty that her team lost because I caught the snitch.

That reminds me, we should play quidditch together with her! Mum you have to join, I don't care.

And I heard Remus and Sirius, you adopted a baby? Oh I can't wait to meet little Regulus. Have I ever mentioned to you that Zoia loves babies? She'd be so happy to meet little Regulus during Christmas.

That's all I wanted to say. I can't wait for Christmas break. I miss you all, and Regulus I love you already.

Love,
Harry