Library Snog [Zoia]

This takes place in fifth year when Harry was still together with Cho.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

For the first time in forever, Zoia was running late to meet Harry at the library. Cedric was ruthless during practice, at the same time, she had to take care of Monica who's having her period.

Zoia grabbed all of her school stuff and the new study cards she just made the night before for the bespectacled boy.

She could only hope Harry's also late.

She ran and ran through the hallway until she finally reached the library.

She thought he was late, until she saw him in the corner of the library, snogging none other than Cho Chang.

She felt her heart completely crushed and her stomach churned. He looks like he's having the time of his life with her.

Zoia felt like she could crumble at the sight. She was envious, very envious. She wanted nothing more than to be the one who makes Harry feel good like that.

She looked away for a second to gain composure. She hates this feeling, completely hates this feeling. He looks so in love with her and here she is, desperately wants his attention.

It's pathetic, really. Absolutely pathetic.

She approached them and awkwardly coughed which broke off the kiss.

"Oh — Zoia hi," Harry smiled at her.

"Do you still want to, er- study or not?" she asked.

Harry looked at Cho. The two were grinning at each other before he looked at Zoia again.

"Can we study tomorrow?" asked Harry.

"Oh y-yeah, sure," Zoia nodded.

"Great, thanks Zoia."

The couple giggled at each other before they left the library hand in hand.

She couldn't even describe with words the pain she's feeling right now. Sure, Harry and Cho have been dating for a while, but now that Harry and Zoia are somewhat friends, seeing him with Cho broke her heart more.

The pain in her chest, the lump in her throat, the unpleasant swirl in her stomach, she doesn't even realize a tear escaped her eye. She quickly wiped it and tried to put a smile upfront.

She abruptly left the library, accidentally bumping into a blonde girl.

"I'm so sorry," Zoia apologized and picked up the blonde girl's stuff that's now scattered on the floor.

"O-oh it's okay," the blonde girl suddenly went red.

"Here," Zoia handed her school work.

"Thanks," she smiled at her. Zoia smiled at her back before she left her.

She went to her dorm right away and laid her head on Monica's lap.

"What's wrong Zoi?"

"Harry and Cho are being lovey dovey again," Zoia sighed.

"I'm sorry," Monica brushed Zoia's hair.

"I'm so — jealous. I wish I'm popular or something," Zoia mumbled.

"No need to be jealous, you're just as beautiful. One day, someone will notice that," said Monica softly.

"He's so in love with her," she groaned. "I mean — who wouldn't? She's pretty, popular, a good seeker, smart, there's absolutely nothing wrong with her."

"And there's nothing wrong with you Zoi."

"I'm such a loser!" Zoia groaned in frustration. "I'm 15 and I haven't even had my first kiss yet. How pathetic is that! Even you have done it!"

"You would've if you focused on your date during the yule ball instead of paying attention to Harry," Monica chuckled.

"How can I not? He looked so handsome, he always does," said Zoia dreamily.

"He's not ugly I admit," Monica shrugged. "And he looked extremely good during the yule ball."

"See!"

"But then again, there are other guys Zoi. Like you said, he's too — in love with Chang now. Don't you want to give other guys a chance?"

"Other guys?" Zoia scoffed. "No guys like me."

"Try talking to them," Monica suggested.

"Mon, no guys are attracted to me," Zoia hid her face with her palms.

"That's absurd!"

"It's true! I heard some guys played shag marry kill in the common room and they all chose to kill me Mon, all of them!"

"Then they're stupid."

"I'm a potions nerd, who's boring, and a goody two shoes according to them, Mon," said Zoia. "And they said my freckles look like a dirt splattered all over my face! I'm fine with my freckles."

"As you should, they're beautiful. Don't listen to them, they're pathetic."

"It doesn't really affect me, truly."

"Good."

"But I guess, I've come to the conclusion that I'll stay single forever," Zoia huffed. "It's okay though, I'll always have you and Ginny."

"Stop talking so poorly of yourself," Monica scolded her. "You're Zoia Robinson, the smartest and prettiest person I know. If they can't see that from you, it's their loss, completely their loss. Those guys are just insecure and intimidated that you're pretty, smart, independent, and confident."

"I'm not confident," Zoia mumbled.

"Trust me Zoi, on the outside, you look very confident, especially in class. Those boys are just intimidated by you," said Monica. "Don't worry though, usually guys like that are bad in bed."

"Monica!"

"I swear Zoia! That's why you're not losing anything. Trust me, they're ugly anyway," Monica shrugged. "There's a guy out there that's better than Harry, that would appreciate you so much. It's Harry's loss that he can't see how amazing you are, not your loss at all."

"Love you Mon."

"Love you too, Zoi."