I Fancy You [Regret]

This is the time when Aurelia confessed her feelings to Harry in third year. I wrote this for a 10k special, it's crazy that Regret has over 80k readers now. I'll forever love you all <3
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

It's the last day before the end of the school year. Aurelia has been spending most of her days with her best friends. Ron has been pretty traumatized after learning that his pet was actually a grown man, Hermione is relieved that she dropped muggle studies so she could have a normal schedule next term. Harry has been on cloud nine after learning that he has a Godfather who turns out to be a good person after all.

"I really don't want this school year to be over, it's the calmest year so far compared to the last two years," Aurelia brushed off Harry's hair from his forehead revealing his scar as he laid his head on her lap.

"Yes," Harry chuckled.

"But there will be quidditch though! I don't care, I just want to watch the Quidditch World Cup!" Ron exclaimed. "You three have to join, I'll send a letter to you three once everything is settled."

"Oh thanks Ron!" Hermione smiled gratefully at the redhead which caused him to blush.

"It's the Irish and Bulgaria right?" asked Aurelia.

"Yes. Oh I can't wait to meet Viktor Krum," said Ron dreamily.

Harry stared at Aurelia as she traced her finger on his scar. The touch was getting more and more comforting that he started to close his eyes, enjoying it deeply.

"We'll never have a quiet year don't we," said Hermione.

"Not when the boy who lived is here," Aurelia grinned at him.

"Oh shut up," Harry chuckled as he snatched her hand from his forehead and started to draw circles on her palm. Aurelia felt her heart beating faster with his touch. She couldn't deny it, the boy who lived got even more attractive this year.

"I'm going to bed, are you coming, Aurelia?" asked Hermione.

"No, I'm not sleepy yet," Aurelia brushed Harry's hair with her other hand.

"Okay then," Hermione smirked, knowing why she doesn't want to go to sleep yet. She eyed Ron which confused him at first.

"Oh — Yeah — I'm sleepy too," Ron started fake yawning. "I'll see you later Harry."

"Yeah," he replied, still drawing circles on the girl's palm. "Hey, are you feeling like a rebel right now?"

"Always," she smirked at him.

He sat up and said, "let's go to the quidditch pitch."

"What?" she frowned.

"Just trust me," he said. "Oh and wait a minute." He left the girl in the common room alone.

"What a gentleman," she huffed.

Harry returned to the common room with his quidditch jumper on his left hand and firebolt on his right hand. "You might catch a cold, wear that," he tossed his jumper to her.

Aurelia wore his jumper right away which is way too big for her but she doesn't mind. She could smell Harry's perfume which is obviously her favorite scent.

Harry smiled at the sight and grabbed her wrist, "c'mon!"

"Alright, alright calm down."

As they reached the quidditch pitch, Harry mounted his broom and said, "c'mon."

"What?" she widened her eyes. She's not a huge fan of height and most importantly, she doesn't really know how to fly.

"Trust me, you don't have to do anything, sit in front of me, I'll control the broom," he assured her.