Apology [Zoia]

This is Cho's apology to Harry after Christmas break in the fifth year.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Harry was clutching his paper bag filled with chocolate chip cookies for his meet-up with Zoia when Cho decided to approach him.

"Hey Harry," Cho greeted him nervously.

"Er- hi?" he frowned at her. "Why are you talking to me? Aren't you supposed to be snogging Corner?" he snarled and intentionally bumped her shoulder when he walked away from her.

"Please hear me out," she begged while grabbing his hand, forcing him to stop his tracks.

He reluctantly turned his body around to face her, crossing his arms in front of his chest and tapping his right feet to the floor.

"Five minutes."

"I'm really sorry for what happened between us-"

He scoffed.

"I didn't mean to snog Corner that day. We were walking back to our common room when I saw you and Zoia walking together. I know this doesn't justify my action but we haven't been the best since your fight with Malfoy. All we did was shagging and snogging, we didn't even have a proper conversation. All the conversation you did was with Zoia, not to mention I always see you going to her common room after every meeting-"

"I just want her to go back to her common room safely!" he cut her off.

"I know that now. But at that time, all I felt was jealousy, this feeling that you're cheating on me. So when I saw you with her, clutching to your map, I asked Corner to snog me. I know you'd see me," she explained.

"You still cheated on me instead of talking things out with me," he sighed.

"I know that," she said. "But you can't blame me can't you?"

"I can't blame you for cheating on me?" he asked furiously.

"You can't blame me for feeling that way about you and Zoia. I mean, you're doing her now, you guys are dating, proving exactly my point."

"It's just a shag, nothing more," he said hastily. "Besides you can't blame me for shagging Zoia, you've been shagging Corner for months now."

"Guess we're more alike than we thought we were," she joked.

"I never cheated on you."

"I know," she sighed. "I'm really sorry, Harry."

"Guess we really need to work on our communication skills huh?" he joked.

"Yeah," she chuckled.

"I believe I can accept your apology," he smirked at her. "I'm also sorry for ever making you feel that way towards me — towards our relationship."

"It's okay," she said. "Can I give you a hug?"

"Sure. . ."

She slowly wrapped his arm around his torso. The familiar scent of his ex-girlfriend is now starting to linger around him. He enclosed their gap, even more, resting his chin to her head, running his fingers through her hair with his other hand.

"Still using the shampoo I got you, hmm?"

"Couldn't help it, smells the best out of all shampoos I've ever known," she chuckled.

"Told you I have a good taste," he said cockily.

At this moment, he wanted nothing more than to stay like this forever; embracing the girl he loves while she does the same as well.

He found himself grinning from ear to ear, feeling the warmth from the girl he's in love with.