Ishqi's AVM & AVM's Ishqi

6 months later

Decked in her wedding finery, Ishqi entered Ahaan's room. Her mind immediately rushed to that day on Holi when for the first time, her heart felt something for him that she couldn't understand then. She looked around – the room was exactly how she remembered it from that day many moons ago.

She opened the door to the terrace and went on to sit on the small bench, under the open sky. Ahaan would still take some time to come. She looked up and thanked her mother for always watching over her. And she thanked the universe too for bringing her the man - her one and only, whom she loves so much.

Ishqi's AVM!

AVM's Ishqi!

How nice it feels to know that he's now mine! And she blushed.

Her heart and mind were racing like wild horses in the Derby. So much had happened since that night she had spent in room 205 of Dubai's Sheraton Grand Hotel.

Their long-distance relationship blossomed over the next few months. When her company finalized their deal with the Malhotra Enterprises and decided to set shop in Mumbai, she was offered the HR head's chair, which she gladly accepted. Being back in the country accelerated their romance and soon Ahaan popped the question, which she was too happy to accept.

It was a life-changing decision and today, she has become Mrs. Ahaan Veer Malhotra. Thinking about this long journey and the twists and turns it took, she felt pretty overwhelmed and started sobbing.

Ahaan had come into the room 10 minutes ago and was leaning by the door, watching his beautiful wife lost in her thoughts. But when she started sobbing, he became worried and stepped forward to sit beside her. She was startled for a second but seeing who it was, started wiping her tears with her palms.

Are you okay, Ishqi? – He asked and wrapped an arm around her shoulders to pull her closer.

She leaned in and put her head on his shoulder and replied – hmm.

To ro kyu rahi thi?

Kuch nahi, bas aise hi. Khushi ke aansoo the.

Oh! tumne to dara hi diya tha mujhe.

Ishqi?

Hmm?

Thank you!

Kis liye?

Mujhe apna jeevanasaathi chun ne ke liye. Aur mujhse yun beinteha pyaar karne ke liye. Aur mujhe apna dost banane ke liye.

Fir to yahi thanks mujhe vi kehna chahiye aap ko, nahi?

Tumhe bolne ki zaroorat nahi, mai janta hoon.

Control C, control V.

Hain?

Arrey, same to you bolna chahti thi.

Oh! tum vi na Ishqi!

To ab, kya karne ka iraada hai?

Iraadon ki to lambi list hai meri... - He smirked and then brought his lips closer to hers and she opened hers to welcome his but at the last moment, as if to tease her, he took his lips away and kissed her on the forehead instead.

Forehead kisses are for the soul, you know? – He said.

hmm. – She replied with her eyes still closed.

He was about to pull away but she interrupted.

She pulled him in and landed a kiss him on the forehead, saying ye ahaan ke naam ka...

Then she gave him a kiss on his cheeks, saying ye veer ke naam ke.

aur ye malhotra ke naam ke...and kissed him on his lips. Their tongues intertwined and in that passionate kiss and embrace, they found their world in each other.