They did it!

The next fortnight flew by so fast amidst scores of functions, rasams, traditions et all that before they knew it, their holidays came to an end and it was time for both Ahaan and Ishqi to get back to work. That night when she came to their room, she noticed Ahaan was hunched over his laptop placed on the bed, furiously typing away.

What? You're already in your work mood, eh? Aj ki raat to thora romance kar lete, Mr. Malhotra!

Arrey yaar, bohot kaam pending tha, bas usi ka kuch load kam kar raha hoon. – He replied without taking his eyes off his laptop screen.

Hmm. – She let out a sigh.

She took one of his sweatshirts from the wardrobe and entered the bathroom to get changed. She loved this self-created ritual of sleeping in his sweatshirts, which were very comfy and smelt like him. It was as if his essence wrapped around her body even without him actually touching her. It felt nice.

When she came out, she saw Ahaan had already closed his laptop and was lazing in bed. Without uttering a word, she went to her side of the bed and tucked herself in under the duvet. The room seemed a bit chilly. Perhaps The AC was no longer on 24.

Arrey Mrs. Malhotra, tum avi kahan soney chali? Chalo romance karte hain! – He teased her.

Naah, mood nahi hai. – She said with her eyes closed and turned on her side to face away from him.

To tumhara ye naam teen banda mean kab kaam ayega? Main banata hoon tumhara mood. – He said.

And she felt him moving to her side of the bed and nuzzling up against her. She still didn't respond and kept her eyes shut. And then she got a wet kiss on her back, which was followed by a pull that made her lay flat on her back. She had to open her eyes to meet those lovely black eyes of her hubby that were looking closely at hers. He caged her within his arms while balancing his weight on his forearms. Another kiss followed, this time planted on her neck.

This man doesn't even know what his proximity and these actions are doing to my body. Ishqi thought. But she wanted to see how far it would go.

She shifted a bit under his weight which pinned her to the bed in order to free her arms and putting them around his neck tried pulling him closer but he refused to budge.

Un huh Mrs. Malhotra, not so easy now. – He smiled and saw it reflected on hers.

Okay Mr, you wanna play? So, let's play. – She said to herself in silence and used her arms to push him away. But he had anticipated the move. He resisted and held both her hands above her head with one arm. Thanks to their wrestling match, her sweatshirt had now slid up, exposing her navel and a part of her skin. She tried once again to free her hands but to no avail.

Zara shant raho Mrs. Malhotra. Thora pyaar karne do tumhe. – He said. And then tickled her following it with a few more kisses on her navel. He slowly started moving upward, raining wet kisses on her skin and pushing the sweatshirt up a bit...little by little, until he reached the threshold beyond which he needed permission. He knew she wasn't wearing a bra but before he could continue his antics, he needed to ensure she was up for it.

She had already closed her eyes because these sensations were flaming the desire locked deep down inside her until now. She didn't even know they existed. She longed for him to take her over the edge. She stopped resisting and fell limp. He released her hands and gave her a tender kiss on the forehead. And then he whispered her name. And she whispered his name back and said:

I love you so much Ahaan. You make me feel happy. Please don't stop.

He continued with his foreplay and entered the risqué territory now that he had her consent. And soon, she started moaning, giving him the signal that she was ready for the act. After a bit of fumbling and some trials that he believed was common in case of two newbies trying to do it, he managed it. The lovemaking was slow and tender, and he was careful not to hurt her. He kept on asking her to say if it hurt or she wanted him to stop, so much so that she had to sush him by putting her finger on his lips and saying:

Don't worry. Am fine. And I love the entire package that makes you YOU. And I guess you already know that, right?

Yup, I do. And I love you more. – He said.

And then after it all happened, they lay side by side, all sweaty and tired, albeit holding a lot of happiness in their hearts. He took her hand, kissed it, and said:

We've finally done the dirty act, Mrs. Malhotra!

Yup, we have, Mr. Malhotra!

So, how did I perform?

You could hardly score a pass mark.

Oh, is it? Need frequent practice to perfect my game, right?

Uh hun, don't be smarty pants now, Mr. Malhotra!

Sach me, was it that bad?

She brought her face closer to his and whispered in his ears:

You were good and loving and caring and I'm so glad that my first time was with you. I love you and it seems I have always longed for a love so strong and pure that you shower on me every day and at every moment.

I love you too dear. And a lot at that. - He said.

And they hugged. Time seemed to stand still enjoying these lovebirds' antics and conversations.

--------------------

A Big Thank You to everyone who read this story, voted, and commented. And Thank You to all my silent readers too without whom I may not have inched closer to the 10K mark. This was my first attempt at writing fiction and though I'm not sure how much you liked my words, I definitely enjoyed writing and sharing them with you all. 

I hope to come back with an original work sometime soon. Until then, enjoy reading and sharing this story, stay happy, and be safe.