Episode 6💜

( The law building/firm in these story where Jungkook and his hyung work)

🍷Its a double update🍷

JUNGKOOK POV:-

I run straight into the building after parking the car and press the elevator button and to thanks almighty I do not have to wait for this and press my office floor button. this building is huge with lots of office for different purpose. My office floor is 16 and the whole floor is only for law as our CEO own that floor. He is very friendly and he is Hyung's collage friend so basically our family and I sometimes mess with him but still he loves me and understand me.

After reaching there which feels like forever I rush into front gate and there I saw whole reception is shatter and messy as like some kind of earthquake come. I carefully walk more further and saw the employees some are scared , some are crying , some our helping each other and many more. I got worried about hyung but not showed to anyone as I run towards the hyung office and open it.

 I got worried about hyung but not showed to anyone as I run towards the hyung office and open it

(Imagine this as namjoon office which is get messy due to fight)

The office is huge mess like someone came and rob the office for precious jewel, now I am Hella worried and just as I turn I saw one of the employee approach me and say that SIR is in CEO office and I run to CEO office. As I open the door and saw my hyung getting treated by nurse, my blood boy and worried and fear consume me and I said:-

HYUNGG!!! WHATS ALL THIS?? WHO DONE THIS TO YOU..YOU TOLD ME EVERYTHING IS FINE BUT NOW LOOK AT YOU ALL INJURIED AND ALL OF THE ABOVE YOU HAVE GIVEN ME THE OFF!!! LIKE WHAT AND YOUU pointing towards CEO.. YOU KNOW THIS RIGHT THAN TO??

kook !! relax please don't shout and I am ok its not a big deal look it just a scratch and the CEO doesn't know about it please don't get hyper - said the injuried male

ya right, just a scratch, JUST A SCRATCH YOU HAVE FUCKING BANDAGE ON YOUR HEAD, HAND AND LEG AND SHE IS CHECKING FOR MORE INJURY AND YOU ARE SAYING JUST A SCRATCH!!! WOW HYUNG JUST WOW!!

kook please I am not in a mood to shout or argue I am just tired please will you listen to me and you to please CEO sit and I will tell you all - said the male(hyung)

ARGGGGGG!!!! sorry hyung its just I cant see you like this you and jinnie are only my family and sorry CEO sir that I shout on you - said Jungkook

Sir you don't have any injury more just take a healthy food and good amount of rest with medication you will be fine in a week - with that nurse take a leave as she doesn't want to say in scary aura.

kook sit down and sir you too - said the man

please guys I am also your family what's with sir and all and YA BRAT I AM YOUR HYUNG TOO CALL ME THAT - said the CEO