Episode 15💜

(At tae bedroom)

COMMON POV:-

Tae gang with kook reached the apartment and not for the once kook leave tae from his arms. everyone is amused that he is not tired and kept the smiley face all the way to tae home.. sana lead them to tae bedroom followed by yoonminhope Kook placed tae on bed and retreat his hand back but tae started whinning and shaking which worried them all..

Ahmm.. Jungkook if its possible please stay beside him till he fall in deep sleep - said yoongi

I will hyung don't worry and also please call me kook as we are friends now - said kook with smile and all nodded and leave the room. kook slipped under blanket and pull tae closer to his chest and started humming the song.. they both slept with a contaminated sigh that they are safe with each other.

 they both slept with a contaminated sigh that they are safe with each other

(At living room of tae)

Its really a long day today and I am hella worried for tae at that time.. if like kook was not there then how we will handle him? - said sana with glassy eyes and hobi started caressing his waist.

yaa!! but how the hell this situation arises? who created this? - said yoongi in confusion

its like the same as the nightmare he was having 10 years ago? same thing he mummer and same panic attack.. its like something is off!! - said jimin with worried tone

yaa I too feel.. we have to check it and for that we have two option -

1. see the CCTV footage of party hall

2. ask tae for it without triggering any button - said hobi with worried tone

first option is not possible as this is the private party and cctv cameras are not there.. second option is ok but we have to be careful - said yoongi

yaa!!! well we all should rest for now as after that we have to make dinner and also comfort tae - said sana and all nodded and goes to guest room to take rest.

(after taking rest)

hey everyone!! did you rest well - said hobi to others( not taekook)

yaa!! not fully but till night we can work it out - said yoongi and other nodded

ok lets make dinner as its almost time - said sana and yoongi and hobi goes to kitchen for making dinner and the other two give helping hand..

(At tae bedroom)

after some time kook wake up and watch tae peaceful face.. he wonder that what has happen to this precious boy in past that he is that scared, but he promise himself that from now on wards they all together protect this fragile glass and will love to death. he will do anything to make this beauty smile and gives spark to his eyes.. with one last look he carefully get up for the bed and put pillow in between his hand and walk out of the room.