Episode 35💜

(taekook world)

TAEKOOK POV:-

Wow kookiee this is sooo magical .

Not more than you baby.

kookiee~~~

I love you baby so much

I love you too kookie more more more much.

As they have the perfect family lunch at jin hyung café. after that they goes to their small date after informing their parents. so first they are driving in the car, listening music and humming and chatting, making plans and more but then kook wants to go out so he search for the less crowded park and here they are hand to hand with mask and cap but enjoying each other warmth and presence.

I am so happy now that I am scared

baby why are scared??

kookie it's like I am dreaming this beautiful things happening to me and when I will open my eyes there will be so much loneliness and darkness. I am scared of being alone.

Baby this is not a dream. this is the beautiful moment which we are sharing and it will be our most beautiful memories in our taekook box.

I am secured when your arms are around me. I love to be here. this is my the most important and safe place.

my arms are always here to protect from the world. Whenever you are not feeling good just run into my arms I will secure you and give you so much love.

I love you so much kookie

I love you too my sweetchecks.

(in a movie hall)

They are now at the movie hall but they both are not watching movie cause they are busy admiring and loving each other

They are now at the movie hall but they both are not watching movie cause they are busy admiring and loving each other. After there emotional break down in park they decide to freshen up there mood with watching movie but they got the better reel which is taekook.

ahh~~~ k-kookiee - tae moan as they are kissing each other like 40th time in the corner of the hall not giving any fucks to other people.

you not only smell like strawberry, you actually taste like them baby.

k-kookiee~~~ - while catching his breath

come on baby sit down on the seat and eat the snacks.

no I don't want I am tired koo

My strawberry ok lets take a nap ok - while adjusting tae on his lap and putting the blanket on them.

kookie I will always love you only

I will always love you too baby now take rest

and with that they drift to taekook as they both are tired with emotional break out and make out. After sometime the staff of hall woke them up and now they are going to some restaurant for dinner but before that they will explore some shop and buy the things for family and friends.