Episode 28💜

(In the office of kook)

COMMON POV:-

Tae was arrange the files and scheduling today's day of taekook in the firm. So far now he is familiar with this as kook already train him beforehand. He is done with the thing and now he is going to kook office. (you can figure out the person in the convo)

*knock knock* May I come in sir??

yes Mr. kim please. And also don't knock on door or ask for the permission as we are in the same office just a door away.

I am sorry Mr. jeon but this is not in my manner book.

ok fine so just knock and come in with out asking permission. is it alright?

sure sir.

ok one more thing!!

yes.

Don't call me sir or Mr. jeon please it's literally too formal angel.

hehhe kookie we have to act no.

yes but its like I am some kind of old man it's sounds like that.

Ok fine we will call each other by name and I will not ask for the permission. happy??

very much ok so taehyung why are you here?

oh ya this is the schedule I have prepare for you today as per my past reading of your schedules.

ok let me see. * after few min of reading* great taehyung it's good. ok so I am free after lunch break

yes right you are free so I was thinking that we should discuss about the case I have to choose to solve.

ya sure no issue I will give you the case briefing umm.... here take this file in this there are 2 cases that you will choose for this week. study this with reference of
other case studies available at google then we will discuss.

 study this with reference of other case studies available at google then we will discuss

sure Jungkook thankyou

thankyou

and with that they went back to there work. For tae it's not just the role training he want to be perfect and real so he is thinking that he is actually doing training after passing law exam. He was working when someone knock on the main door. He gives the permission and here comes the bunch of gossip gang which every office have.

 He gives the permission and here comes the bunch of gossip gang which every office have