Episode 30💜

(After 1.5 that is one and the half month later)

COMMON POV:-

It's been 1.5 month for taehyung to do his training and 2 months to there relationship. everything slowing and steadily going on the right path for taehyung for the first time. He got to experience lot of thing in different kind of love. He got affection in namjin love as a parents, yoonmin give fondness and brotherhood, hopesana gives noona and bff feeling and kook well what to say he give all the romantical, mentally and physically support (not in a dirty way strawberries) that he never get.

During this time tae got super close with namjin and kook got supper close with sope as they share same kind of brain cells but with different personality. jimin and sana is closed with jin as they 4 together goes like a famous friends group. In short they treat each other like the family.

Tae has solve so many cases and almost become the part of ace team as now-a-days he is started thing like them but still he said he need to upgrade

Tae has solve so many cases and almost become the part of ace team as now-a-days he is started thing like them but still he said he need to upgrade. In the office also most of the people are jealous of him either of his beauty or staying close with ace team, but he didn't mind has he is angel but a naughty one.

*back to present*

Well tae is on break physically but not mentally. He is thinking about yesterday night which gives chills to him. But he is determined that he will find out what was that, that's why he is concentrating while making cup of tea for him. ok the thing is that he has a nightmare after so long as when he came into relation with kookie he is not having any nightmare but yesterday suddenly -

 ok the thing is that he has a nightmare after so long as when he came into relation with kookie he is not having any nightmare but yesterday suddenly -

*flashback yesterday night start*

Tae has requested kookie to stay tonight as he is not feeling good and not want to be alone. they had dinner with giggles and chat. watch some comedy series and now they are on bed cuddling and discussing few romantic things. after few min they drift to the taekook land.

At midnight tae started shouting - N-OOO NOOO DON'T COME NEAR M-E...NOOOO GOO AWAY GOOOOO JUST GO---PLEASE SPARE ME-- NOOOOO.

tae baby---TAE BABY LISTEN - said kook while shaking tae. he is crying hysterically and shaking like hell.