♡Chapter Ten♡

The earthy smell of grass and dirt filled [Y/N]'s senses as she lay beside the glistening lake, Ji-Woon's yellow coat draped over her delicate body.
The killer laid next to her in just his boxers, gentle snores escaping his lips; [Y/N] caressed the Koreans cheek with a soft smile as he slept. As time passed the couple by [Y/N] contemplated if she should bathe herself, after what had just happened it felt right to; besides she didn't get to do it the last time as she knew nothing about this place. Thinking on it for a few more seconds the girl rose to her feet, peeling the coat off slowly proceeding to step into the fresh water as quietly as possible.

Settling more into it [Y/N] dunked her head under the water, bobbing back up and wiping her face clean. Swiping some hair from her face before letting out an enervated sigh, they failed to notice the presence of the other behind her. Yelping in surpise when arms snaked their way around the girls bare waist, and a shallow chuckle tickled their ear lobe. [Y/N] spun around to be greeted with a grinning Ji-Woon, who's coloured hair was wet and dripping over his face; making him look even more hot if that was a possibility. His golden eyes scanning over her [Y/N] covered her chest with one arm, as Ji-Woon inched closer.

"I made you jump huh, Angel?" He laughed a little, [Y/N] pouted.

"A little..." The girl knew they'd seen every part of one another, but still it felt awkward being in the water naked together. "I was um just washing myself, sorry if I woke you."

"You didn't so don't worry." He took a hold of the others free hand, placing it to his lips with a wink. "I'm glad we got to spend all this time together my darling, it's made me so overjoyed."
Ji-Woon never ceased to amaze the girl with his charismatic personality and flirtatious behaviour, she was almost always flustered by his actions; even just the way he spoke sometimes.

"Yeah me t-too... It's been nice."
Too embarrassed to make eye contact [Y/N] looked away, Ji-Woon unexpectedly moved to lick her neck followed by a sudden bite; sucking slightly so it formed a deep purple hickey.

"Ji-Ji-Woon! W-What-" The girls cheeks flushed red, brushing her fingers against the now bruised skin.
The other licked his lips with a giggle.

"I couldn't resist darling, your skin just looked to tasty. You can always bite me back my sweet Angel." As if to entice the girl he showed his neck with a cocky grin, which surprisingly [Y/N] took advantage of; biting his neck just as he did to her receiving a low growl from him.

"T-There you go... Happy?"

"Very my Angel."

The two looked at eachother before [Y/N] felt the embarrassment getting to her, stepping out of the water with Ji-Woon following closely behind; whining as he was clearly disappointed that the biting didn't lead further. As the brisk cold air hit the girl she shivered, grabbing the scattered clothes on the floor and dragging them on; underwear first of course. Once that had been done with some struggles [Y/N] turned to the other, nervousness evident by the way she rubbed her own arm. Just as Ji-Woon finished clothing himself the girl stepped a few feet closer to him,
shaking a bit due the cold nipping at her skin.

"We should head back the others will be worried, um I-I was wondering if you ah..." [Y/N] grumbled quietly, wanting to say something however her brain just wouldn't listen, it was frustrating that her voice wavered too. Ji-Woon quizically raised an eyebrow not understanding what she was trying to get out, which frustrated the girl even more.

"What are you trying to say, Angel?"
[Y/N] puffed out her cheeks a tad when she heard that, mad at herself for being so awkward about things.
Taking a deep breath she began to speak again, this time with some more confidence.

"I was wondering if you wanted to uh maybe... Stay with me at my camp for the night?" Finishing her sentence, the girl's face sneakily turned a light shade of red.