𝟎𝟐 / 𝐒𝐤𝐲 / 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 /

You looked out onto the long line of fans. Your fans. You're hosting a meet and greet. You're a popular [youtuber, singer, actor, actress, game creator, streamer, etc]. When time came to start the meet and greet you put on your best smile and greeted the first fan.

Hours passed there was still quite a few people to go. You sighed. The next girl came up to you. She had blue hair and magenta eyes. She giggled when she saw you. "OH MY GOSH ITS SO GREAT TO FINALLY MEET YOU!" She said louder than it should've been. "Hi!" You greeted and waved slightly.

Her eyes light up and she shot her hand towards you. "I'm Sky! but I already know who you are!" She said sort of fast. You smiled at her and shook her hand. She was carrying a small notebook with her. She scooted it towards you. "Would you mind signing this?" She asked in a polite manner. You nodded and grabbed your pen.

Along with signing it you wrote a few notes here and there to her. You closed it and handed it back to her. One of the guards behind you told Sky it was time for her to go. She nodded sadly and turned to you. "It was lovely to meet you! I hope we see each other again!" She said excitement laced in her voice.

You smiled and waved goodbye to her. Hours went by and finally the final fan came and went. You let out a sigh of relief and packed up your things and left the arena. You were walking back to your car when someone stopped you. "OH MY!" You looked up at familiar voice.

"Sky?" You asked trying to remember the girls name. She nodded quickly and skipped over to you. You let out a chuckle and stuffed your hand in your pocket. "Nice to see you again." You said. Smiling slightly. You were worn but you didn't want to let the poor girl down. "You too! Well it's always nice to see you." She mumbled and looked at her black boots.

You let out a chuckle and patted her head. "I'd love to stay and chat but I'm pretty tired." You told the bluenette. She looked up at you with sad eyes and nodded. You stretched your arms out. She practically jumped in your arms and squeezed you so tight you thought she'd squeeze your guts out.

You made your way to your car and looked back at her and waved. She waved back. You got in your car and started the engine. No offense to Sky but dating a fan would seem a little strange. Sure she was cute and had a bubbly personality but she was your fan.

You turned on the radio playing your favorite song and drove down the rode with only the Radio making noise. It was around 9:30 pm and you suspected you'd get home at 10. For some reason your mind drifted back to Sky. Her eyes. Something about those eyes. It made you feel scared yet safe. She was probably just a fangirl however.