𝟎𝟗 / {𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥} / 𝐋𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 / 𝐑𝐮𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 /

This is an interactive chapter, you get to make choices, but be careful cause one choice made lead to consequences. Be wise and Run while you can.

Feet hitting the ground rapidly filled your ears. It finally happened. He had cornered you. You managed to get away but it was not over. He would find you, he always did. Many people referred to the infernal thing as the Lemon Demon. The first time you met the thing was when it had challenged Boyfriend.

It was like a game of cat and mouse for it. It listened to your feet hit the ground. Smiling widely. Not in a hurry the thing had no reason to. No matter where you went it would find you. Some people refer to it as a 'he' but no one really knew. No one dared to get closer to it. Ever.

It wasn't the only one of its kind. Their was another known as the Cherry Demon. No one knew why the Lemon and Cherry Demon craved the taste of flesh but they did. If they found you good luck. You could hear the thing humming not to far in the distance. You were starting to lose your breath. You had no other choice but to hide.

Where however? You spotted a cave in the distance to your right, to your left was a ledge thick enough to hide under.

What's your choice? Go left or Right?

Time is running out.